Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The gif images come from the original instructions for the ZE3766. I had taken the pictures from the German instructions. The Zenec Hommage also has instructions in English. I can't say whether the pictures in the instructions are in English.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

2.    Advertissements

@Scorpius

And, how come that the new maps are from HERE, as we all know that "LUNA uses a completely new card format and no longer the .fbl files" or any other maps?

Here in the forum there is a healed nextgen_Luna version with maps. Please start the times and see the settings and information. There you can read the card information. There are cards here in the new card format.

The idea is to improve the Zenec Luna version from the first post with the cards from the ongoing nextgen version from the forum. The professionals here from the forum know what I mean.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G955F mit Tapatalk

@kwbs not exactly....

at the moment ONLY the 9.35.2.153810 (Israel - Gift) that's come only for Israel
    works with the new type of maps... (better we talk with the versions...)

many new other apps ver. 9.35.2.xxxxx like: zenec, KIA, basar, world, is continue working with the normal files FBL...

hot

Hello nextgen friends,

here I have the complete package of the nextgen version.
    Maps are not included. The .fbl maps still have to be used.

It's not a Luna Nextgen version.

@ Moderator: Could the thread heading be changed please again. If you can, remove the word Luna.

It would be interesting if this version could be cured. Since many fixed-installation GPS devices are likely to install their Android Navisoft in this way.

It is particularly interesting for branded devices (Zenec, Alpine, Blaupunkt, Dynavin etc.) with a locked Android.

Download complete package Android Nextgen ZE3766
    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

Complete SD card without maps

best regards Scorpius
    Last edited by Scorpius; 27th February 2021 at 09:47 AM.

iGO Enthusiast IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked
    IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked

Luna is software "engine".
    If your package does not belong to that edition, tell me what exactly is the software version, so I will open a new topic or move the post to an adequate one.
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Master

Zenec ZE 3756 has already been published here, this is one family:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Master IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked

Is there an install adaptation of this version that does not require the use of obb files (containing the data.zip and the ux), which are automatically updated when they are modified or deleted as for the iGO Navigation version 9.35.2.250945 as [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

thank's
    Last edited by lunapark; 27th February 2021 at 05:22 PM.

iGO Enthusiast IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked
    IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not crackedIGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked

What is not clear? Title:
    IGO Nextgen Zenec 9.35.2.209092 Luna - not cracked
    Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

The total package is the version as indicated in the heading. The version number is also correct. It's just not a Nextgen Luna version because .fbl maps are still used. Sorry for my bad English. I translate with Google Translator. Best regards Scorpius