Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Hello.... @vaghunger

it is important you understand how the application works...

iGO does not recognize folders like save_pongo or ux_pongo etc...
    so the application every time you are select an skin renames the folders to save and ux etc...
    internal or SDcard it doesnt matter are the same ... if your iGO app is under SDcard > Android/data/....

you said thats every time is loaded the arimi skin ... this means:

1. the arimi plugins are inside the folder ux.
    2. the current save folder is named save.

at this point check:
    inside the save folder exist the file save.ch ??
    with same number (skin*) as indicated inside the SCconfig ??

if yes, delete the folders save_arimi and ux_arimi and then try again.......

2.    Advertissements

Master Mapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGen Tajfun's Avatar

It is worth using the latest skin changer application, a lot of development and repair Skinchange_3.0.7_build_59-release.apk

Spoiler: link
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Remember to edit the SCconf.ini file

Spoiler: SCconf.ini

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    button1-6 = .... << Name the caption of the button which skin package you are using

zipname1-6 = .... << The name of the backup of the save files - You may want to enter the same name as the ux folders

buttonName = .... << In each version of the SCconf.ini file, enter the name of the NextGen version here (AVIC, PAL, LUNA, etc)

buttonNumber = .. << Enter the same number in all NextGen versions you want to use (1 - 4)
    Attached Files Attached Files
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

I have installed in my device's (pocophone f1 miui 11/ running anddoid 10) internal memory iGO Israel Nextgen 9.18.27687519 skin v7+ by Frontzosd.Also i have installed latest 3.7 skin changer apk and lua Interpreter apk and i have configurit it as in the instruction. when i open iGO and go to change skin there are 4 skins i sellect one of them, the message that the program will be restarted appears, to change the skin i confirme it, but the program dont restart and the skin remain as is. what i am doing wrong? Tajfun say "Remember to edit the SCconf.ini file". where is this file located?
    Last edited by greeenpower; 13th June 2020 at 09:58 AM.

Master Mapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGen Tajfun's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by greeenpower View Post
    where is this file located?
    Hi! If you read back, you can see that many people have uploaded it, it hasn’t changed recently

But here ... [Only registered and activated users can see links. ], you will find it in it

In the main folder of the program, next to data.zip, is the location of the SCconf.ini file
    • This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button to see Attachments.

thank you my friend. I have found it i set it as my uxs files but the problem remains. iGO does not restarts.

Edit: Finaly I managed to install it. Fresh installation to all from the beggining: iGO, skin changer, lua int.. with a new root iGO folder.
    Last edited by greeenpower; 13th June 2020 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by greeenpower View Post
    iGO does not restarts.
    What version of NextGen are you using? Set the appropriate package name. The replacement application contains the package names of all popular versions.

Make sure all menu items are selected as you see fit. Find the package name yourself

iGO_Avic - jp.pioneer.mbg.avicsync
    iGO_Basar - com.basarsoft.igonextgen.javaclient
    iGO_Israel - com.nng.igoprimoisrael.javaclient
    iGO_Pal - com.nng.igo.primong.palestine
    iGO_Luna - com.nng.igoprimoluna.javaclient

No more than three things to set up. Don't be an unsolvable task for you.

My friend i have finaly solve it. I have installed iGO Israel Nextgen 9.18.27687519 skin v7+ by Frontzosd. Can you plese tell me which NextGen skins is compatible to make some tests? I am generaly new user to iGO nextgen.

iGO Enthusiast Mapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGen
    Mapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGenMapchanger + SkinChanger for NextGen

Really? You are in iGO Primo Nextgen Skins section and ask such a question?
    Spoiler: screenshot

Before asking a question, know it's already discussed here and at 99.9% is not unique. Use search.
    NO ONE IS A SEER, READ (click on): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] <- Click!

Spoiler: obs
    Many questions become very arduous, a lot of time chewed deja vu...Since we have lost all the year of work and effort, many people have no will to answer the same questions again. Me neither. Use a search, please.

Update - Skinchange_3.0.8_build_60-release.apk

- fixed program closure
    - fixed the logic for setting buttons in the main window

Boki_Srb when i posted i have already tested some skins. My istallation prosedure was:
    1) installed iGO Israel Nextgen 9.18.27687519 with skin v7+ by Frontzosd
    2) I created and seted the multi skin files with 4 skins inside ( Frontzosd, Arimi, Pogo,VW)
    3) the main ux folder was Frontzosd.
    4) installed LuaInterpreter apk and set it.
    5)installed skinchanger apk and set it.
    Via iGo's setting inside the Frontzosd skin i was able direct to change the skin like this: change skin/there was appeared my 4 skins i had choose the pogo's skin/ program's warning appeard for restarting i confirmed it, the program restarted and started again with pogo skin. In Pogo's skin when i choose to change the skin the iGO restarting and lead me to skin changer apk, in which there are 3 of my skins (Frontzosd, Arimi, Pogo) not the VW skin, but they are in grey color not choosable. Only i have the option to choose the button for starting the iGO and when i press it, the iGO starts with pogo skin. Now i can;t revert back to any other skin. That is wy i said for compatible skins. To change the skin inside the iGO. In Frontzosd and VW skins the change skin option was inside the menu. I have made something wrong and there is no option to revert back to other skins?
    Last edited by Boki; 14th June 2020 at 09:36 AM. Reason: approved