Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
    Member + What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?

IGO Primo What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?

Hi Gents,

I have a nice navigation system on my android phone now.
    It has not been possible without the help from many, many of the Experts in this fine forum Thanks!

I have tried several skins / schemes, and modified my sys.txt several times!

When I’m reading about "changes/modifications", I often see the sentence "and delete the content of your Save folder"!

Should I do that? - What happens with e.g.. my skin settings? - Is everything being resat to default?

Cheers

2.    Advertissements

Important User What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?
    What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?

It will reset the app and will start without your personal data/settings.
    When iGO starts up it will always create a save folder and in there it places the settings of the current state of your system, so each time you go into one of the settings and change something then it will update the save folder with those new changed settings.
    The reason it's suggested to delete the save folder is just in case the settings or the sys.txt file saved in the save folder something it's messed up.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Member + What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?What happens if I delete the "Save" folder?

Quote Originally Posted by catymag View Post
    It will reset the app and will start without your personal data/settings.
    When iGO starts up it will always create a save folder and in there it places the settings of the current state of your system, so each time you go into one of the settings and change something then it will update the save folder with those new changed settings.
    The reason it's suggested to delete the save folder is just in case the settings or the sys.txt file saved in the save folder something it's messed up.
    So "I it ain’t broken - don’t fix it"!!
    Ill just leave it as is - Thanks!