Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 32 of 44 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast
    Garmin/GPS Systems GMod. Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX files

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWhiter View Post
    Hi everyone!

I got a sad message from my web-hoster, Brinkster. They are going to abandon their free web-hosting accounts, which I'm using for [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    There are only two options: either switch to a paid account, or migrate to some other hosting (and to change site address, of course).
    I'd prefer to leave the site address intact, so the best option would be to get a paid account.

Unfortunately, I cannot afford the account upgrade right now, and I'm asking for your help.
    If anyone would like to support the upgrade, [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

To moderators:
    I'm not sure if this post is appropriate in this forum. If it's not, please feel free to delete it.
    Perfect place for it as far as i'm concerned. Caty will move if appropriate.

To get things rolling, i've kicked in 500 RUB [that's only about 10 or 11 aussie bucks]. I don't even own a birdseye-capable unit at the moment, so get the Asps outta ya pockets you outdoorsy guys and just have one or two less beers this week.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
    Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

2.    Advertissements

Important User Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX files

@Alex, I copied it in starting post.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post

I did the same 500 rub for your site.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Garmin Super Moderator Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX files

I have also donated 500 rub Transaction ID: 9AR57916NV234191P

Master Patched firmwares for JNX files Doc_Koordinate's Avatar

patched FW 3.40 works fine with my 64st
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hi,

Kaspersky antivirus removes FirmwarePatcher 322.exe because it thinks it's a virus !

In effect, analysis with Virustotal shows a trojan with 12 among 54 antivirus.

Last edited by sergio2; 10th January 2015 at 11:52 PM.

Important User Patched firmwares for JNX files
    Patched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX filesPatched firmwares for JNX files

@Sergio
    as AlexWhiter wrote: antivirus scanners just don't like the autoupdater logic for some reason.
    Scan result usually is generic malware or Trojan in these cases, because euristic scan blocks it but it doesn't know what is it.
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

AlexWhiter

The patcher is updated to version 3.30.

In this release:
    * Support of the latest firmware version 2.70 for Edge 1000 added.
    * Support of the firmwares for GPSMAP 62sc SEA (South East Asia edition) added.

Also I think I have managed to overcome those nasty trojan activity alerts from the anti-malware tools.

The archive is available from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    And the direct link is [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

on Etrex 20 firmware 4.20 does not work

AlexWhiter

Quote Originally Posted by kran06 View Post
    on Etrex 20 firmware 4.20 does not work
    What error message do you get?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexWhiter View Post
    What error message do you get?
    invalid file took here to see prices
    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links