I received a few posts on the attached to the skin Doupas tools GJA_utility
Here is some information and tips for installation and use:
GJA_utility - is a small but very useful tool (whose authors are colleagues @gurjon @ arkoko - a big thank you for your's work ) - which enables the installed iGO use - maps, POI, from different vendors - eg.
TomTom, Herre, Local - in other words - it is a tool of type "map changer" - but does not require changes in sys.txt, and also has the ability to disable SpeedCam - PANIC option.
It was first used it in 2012 in the skin GjAk. The current version also allows installation of this tool for iGO installed in an ART. (java.client).
What can I do to make it work?
1. Have installed and running around. IGO!
2. Unpack the archive of this post - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - or download here
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
archive named "GJA utility"
3.Unpack the archive. There is the content
4. The folder iGO / content - installed in your device - please add folders (empty) according to the screen shown in the following formula:
Attention - map and poi folder - already own !!!
5. to set up folders, please copy the map files and poi - at your discretion.
6. file "utility_gja.apk" Please copy the memory.
7. run utility_gja.apk and install it (it takes a few minutes)
8. After installing - on-screen application icon appears tools - please click
9. View apk after starting:
Spoiler: screen's_4 and 5
10. click the settings (upper right corner)
11. Indicate the appropriate path for the file iGO, and other options.
12. After the restart iGO there was an additional icon GJA utility (right, down corner). Clicking on it will launch the tool and choice of the map.
13. After selecting the map message is restart the program and change the map.
PS. Remember's - required (if necessary) licenses.
Last edited by Korabi; 23rd February 2016 at 08:13 PM.
Password for My Files: wojpen User (when necessary): wojpen Closed Link - Please PM