1. Turn off the write protection of the memory card.
2. Connect the memory card or the navigation device to PC,
**then create The Following path on the memory card: ... / content / userdata / POI.
3. Download, unzip and copy the the downloaded .kml files to the above map.
4. Restart your navigation device.
5. Run the navigation software and swich to Advanced mode. Choose the Manage POI icon.
6. Choose downloaded POIs (kml file); then choose Edit and set the distance of POI icon visibility.
**The default icon is Google Earth's globe.
7.In the Navigation menu, choose the Find POI, and choose as Destination.
Note: some POIs might not be reachable on the map, if the map is not detailed enough.