Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    This map consists of several islands in the Indonesia Riau region south east of Singapore. It is routable and unlocked. Renamed the riauisle.img and copy to garmin directory.

    Enjoy

    nvnl7b

    Indonesia Batam map with poi. Renamed file and copy to garmin directory.

    You may merged the riauisle file with this batam file using gmaptool as one file.

    Riau routable map
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by catymag; 25th January 2010 at 22:36.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Member +
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    38
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airionfoo View Post
    Riau routable map

    that is one great post---looks like a fantistc place to visit as a tourtist

    do you agree

    Quote Originally Posted by alsk View Post
    that is one great post---looks like a fantistc place to visit as a tourtist

    do you agree
    this is both maps merged with gmaptool---copy to a garmin directory
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    if you have any more maps of that area -please post them here----
    Last edited by catymag; 25th January 2010 at 22:37.

  4. #3
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    What area do you want. Have quite a few.

    How do I upload a 10.2 MB detailed and routable Bali map to the site. I followed the instructions on the uploading section. But just unable to do it. What the ways to load big files.

    Thank U
    Last edited by catymag; 25th January 2010 at 22:38.

  5. #4
    Member +
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    guam
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airionfoo View Post
    What area do you want. Have quite a few.
    i will be creating a map---using open street map routable data as a base map

    with detailed maps of higher priority sitting on top- by merging

    this map will be everything south of russia to beyond australia

    its routing will come from open street map- and the details from maps like your's

    today if you were to go to new york city you wouldn't take a new york city map with you -you would take all of north america--usa,canada & mexico
    Last edited by flic; 2nd February 2010 at 01:33.

  6. #5
    Important User

    Midnight Blues's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Croatia/Slovenia
    Posts
    912
    Rep Power
    724

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Airionfoo View Post
    How do I upload a 10.2 MB detailed and routable Bali map to the site. I followed the instructions on the uploading section. But just unable to do it. What the ways to load big files.

    Thank U
    You can't upload large files here.
    Upload on some service (like megaupload) and post here link to file.

    :000a4:
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    1qhhsh
    Password for all my uploads: gpspower.net

  7. #6
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default Agree

    Quote Originally Posted by flic View Post
    ================================================================
    i will be creating a map---using open street map routable data as a base map--

    with detailed maps of higher priority sitting on top---by merging--

    this map will be everything south of russia to beyond australia----

    its routing will come from open street map---and the details from maps like your's

    today if you were to go to new york city you wouldn't take a new york city map with you -you would take all of north america--usa,canada & mexico--
    I agreed with you generally.

    If you can find a more detailed map than mine. Let me know.
    I added so many details and it took about 6 months to compound just the batam map.

    I hope others will appreciate my effort.

    Thanks for your comments anyway.
    Last edited by Airionfoo; 25th January 2010 at 19:56. Reason: More details to add

  8. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks alot especially Batam maps
    Regards

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This is a great post! thanks for sharing Airionfoo...will definitely be using the map...havent found a map as detailed as yours

  10. #9
    kukiratakadalo
    Guest

    Default

    thanks bro, can you tell where i can download others map

  11. #10
    VIP Master

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    SEA region
    Posts
    147
    Rep Power
    92

    Default

    Which other location do you want.
    No idea I have it or not.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.