Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Hybrid View

Navigation software expert Garmin City Navigator Europe NT 2011.32 Mapsource + Regions IMGs
    Garmin City Navigator Europe NT 2011.32 Mapsource + Regions IMGsGarmin City Navigator Europe NT 2011.32 Mapsource + Regions IMGsGarmin City Navigator Europe NT 2011.32 Mapsource + Regions IMGs

Quote Originally Posted by CidiRome View Post
    Hi there.

Can anyone give me or point me to a walkthrough on how to update the maps on a Garmin Nuvi 1350.

I already replaced the file gmapprom.img with one downloaded from links posted here.

I tried to use Fast_IMG_Unlocker_1.5.exe on it with sames results:

The map always appears without streets, I can only see the that it is the map because I live close to the ocean and if I make zoom out I start to see the ocean at the side.

I'm using the internal flash as it is 4Gb, is there anyway to speedup the transfers to it? (normaly less then 500Kb/sec)

Cya.
    You must create new folder with name Map on your nuvi or in SD card and copy your gmapprom.img in folder Map.
    On nuvi create folder Map wher you have Poi,voice,tex.... map

2.    Advertissements

CidiRome

Quote Originally Posted by lolypop000 View Post
    You must create new folder with name Map on your nuvi or in SD card and copy your gmapprom.img in folder Map.
    On nuvi create folder Map wher you have Poi,voice,tex.... map
    Thank you very much, that was the solution.

I was putting the maps in the .System folder (where I found the original), after moving to Maps folder it worked right away.

Best Regards.