Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Important User Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked
    Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked

Arrow Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked

Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked

2ebecf8

thanks benandjerry-and Sue

winrar then rename to gmapsupp.img & copy to a garmin directory-its not locked-
    ----

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    359.1Mb

----

this is a routable map of all of south and central america--
    all lock codes have been removed.

leave all maps enabled ---as there is only one map per area---

with this map and north america 2010.30 installed one could autoroute anywhere in the americas--

it is an open street map routable (OSM) - for central and south america with 6 detailed commercial maps overlaying it--

detailed map coverage of---
    -------------
    mapear v8.5 ----------------------------argentinia & chile
    2010.20-------------------------------------brazil
    gisco 2009---------------------------------colombia
    navset v4.9--------------------------------Costa rica
    venrut v5.3---------------------------------venezula, paraguay, uruguay,the falklands and antartica
    street v3.2.6-------------------------------panama
    --------------------------------
    OSM routable coverage of the rest--
    Last edited by catymag; 20th March 2010 at 04:41 PM. Reason: ;) link alive now -- PCM
    l9ebnsm
    You have to navigate to get to the good.

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

2.    Advertissements

nikonelite

hi,

can i just confirm on how to install these maps onto a garmin nuvi

had some problems putting maps onto here, and would just like to confirm as im going to south america next month

Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlockedGarmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by nikonelite View Post
    hi,

can i just confirm on how to install these maps onto a garmin nuvi

had some problems putting maps onto here, and would just like to confirm as im going to south america next month
    winrar then rename to gmapsupp.img & copy to a garmin directory-its not locked-
    l9ebnsm

Galaxy S5 Kitkat 4.4.2 / Nuvi1200->1250 / Nuvi3790T->34xx / Nuvi 2200 / Nuvi 66 / Oregon 600

Central America - Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador,
    Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua, Panamá
    -- OSM based
    30 April 2010

Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    l9ebnsm

brujonic

thank you very much... I had long time trying to found a Nicaragua Map for Garmin, but I can't found something good, just only a Central America West and is not work for me.

I live in Costa Rica and I test is here, work very good, full unlocked. Can you tell me the date this map? is from 2009 or older?

Sorry my english, I speak spanish.

Quote Originally Posted by brujonic View Post
    thank you very much... I had long time trying to found a Nicaragua Map for Garmin, but I can't found something good, just only a Central America West and is not work for me.

I live in Costa Rica and I test is here, work very good, full unlocked. Can you tell me the date this map? is from 2009 or older?

Sorry my english, I speak spanish.
    30 April 2010 -- like it's written in my post
    l9ebnsm

machocarazo

catymag , can you help me please, i already decompress the files, but when i try to add this to my maps it does not let me , all thbis is new for me, please help , thankx

regards from costa rica

MArtin

Try to rename the img, if you have more than one in your nuvi rename it gmapprom2.img , if you'r trying to add it in an sd where you have another map ,you must merge them with gmaptool and must be named gmapsupp.img and placed in a folder named Garmin. Some new devices allow more than one img but mustnt be your case .
    If you need more help try to be more precise
    thanks

Last edited by catymag; 17th May 2010 at 11:55 PM.
    l9ebnsm

Hello,
    Could somebody advise - when trying to get this to MapSource through GMapTool, result is faulty: "Multiple products in img, creating TDB aborted, try opion -f."
    Is there any chance in general to convert img file which contains more than 1 map product to MapSouce?
    Thanks

Global Moderator Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked
    Garmin south america & central america (routable) unlocked

Quote Originally Posted by tomaschan View Post
    Hello,
    Could somebody advise - when trying to get this to MapSource through GMapTool, result is faulty: "Multiple products in img, creating TDB aborted, try opion -f."
    Is there any chance in general to convert img file which contains more than 1 map product to MapSouce?
    Thanks
    Yes, first get image file and in "Split" select "Mapsets by FID" to get separate images for separate products compiled in original image file, then load one by one images you get from first step an in "Split" select "files for MapSource" and select different output folder for each image.
    NO THANKS POSTS ALLOWED, NO LIKES NEEDED, ALL MIRRORS APPRECIATED
    MB Moon night sky
    Please read: >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<, >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]< and >[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]<
    Password for all my uploads (if needed): gpspower.net