Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.

Hybrid View

Hi Cat,

I downloaded the Cambodia.exe and ran it.

Result I got was a bunch of .img files. I tried opening up my MapSourceand got the error "There is a problem with Cambodia installation. Please reinstall Cambodia and restart MapSource again."

My question is this, doesn't Garmin only read gmapsupp.img and gmapsup2.img for the maps?

Thanks for the map and all your help.

Cheers.

2.    Advertissements

wilson_sony

Hi,
    I able to unlocked and downloaded to My Omnia but I search Kampong cham?

Any idea?

Anyway thanks for the map.

Quote Originally Posted by Unf0rgiven View Post
    Hi Cat,

Result I got was a bunch of .img files. I tried opening up my MapSourceand got the error "There is a problem with Cambodia installation. Please reinstall Cambodia and restart MapSource again."

My question is this, doesn't Garmin only read gmapsupp.img and gmapsup2.img for the maps?

Cheers.
    Is there a way to overcome this problem? 'GarminUnlocker.exe' could not fix this problem either! Any help is greatly appreciated.

simeth

Could you tell me how to send garmin Cambodia Routable v2.0 to my garmin mobile xt?

blocker2

I am strugling to down load Cambodia Routablev2.0 for instalation on my Garmin 276C. I have down loaded other maps from the Malaysia site but am having difficulty. HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Unf0rgiven View Post
    Hi Cat,

Cheers.
    I had the same problem with my installation on windows 7 but on Xp no problem.
    I have uploaded a .img to make it easier 4 all :D