Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 105
  1. #81
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ljubljana
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black1982 View Post
    Another thing, picture show part number of new DVD D. I was told that he made full image of that DVD. When I open this image with IMG BURN, the label shows part number of Old dvd 2014 464110-0190
    Another point that VOLVO just change labels for dvd d. pictures below
    Thanks again. However, it is still possible that the image of the *real DVD D* has still not surfaced. I admit it's also possible that Volvo has not updated Eastern Europe at all, but I'm still skeptical that they would include it in a (pretty expensive) box set.

    The DVD on the photo is obviously not genuine, someone is probably trying to make a quick buck by selling 2014 DVD's with updated version number.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    slovenia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giretko View Post
    Thanks again. However, it is still possible that the image of the *real DVD D* has still not surfaced. I admit it's also possible that Volvo has not updated Eastern Europe at all, but I'm still skeptical that they would include it in a (pretty expensive) box set.

    The DVD on the photo is obviously not genuine, someone is probably trying to make a quick buck by selling 2014 DVD's with updated version number.
    The best way to know this is to buy original sealed box of full 4 DVDs from link below .. it cost 130 euro

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    You can buy it with donation..if every member who need DVD D gives you 10 eur, you can get it with 13 donations
    Than you tell if DVD D 2017 is labeled ONLY or not .. but the problem is that noone will give donation for DVD D, because they allready have A, B, C as for DVD D
    they are not sure what is it. They wont pay for nothing. I still think DVD D its ONLY market trick.
    Last edited by Black1982; 8th September 2017 at 11:46 AM.

  4. #83
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    50

    free



    I think we should vote for this to be most funny thread of the year 2017 ?
    Anyway it's very good entertainment, and rarely for free now a' days, so keep up the good work Guys.
    Lmao

  5. #84
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    ljubljana
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Alfiogigio, can you share the joke please? I'm new here...

  6. #85
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Austria
    Age
    39
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    There are many "hidden" gmail internet webpages which sells disks labelled as 2017-2018 for 30 or so.
    Unfortunately you never know what you really get. Picture of DISC D in this thread is definitely no original.
    Original looks like this.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Charc5; 16th September 2017 at 04:42 PM.

  7. #86
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So I bought a drive supposedly in 2017 from this seller ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) In the description it was written that the cards Release date is March 2017. In fact, the cards turned out to be 2015. I thought I'd buy it, make an image and put a link on this site for everyone.
    Opened the dispute in PayPal, I wonder what will end. Attaching photo.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #87
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Vienna
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rezaka View Post
    So I bought a drive supposedly in 2017 from this seller ([Only registered and activated users can see links. ]) In the description it was written that the cards Release date is March 2017. In fact, the cards turned out to be 2015. I thought I'd buy it, make an image and put a link on this site for everyone.
    Opened the dispute in PayPal, I wonder what will end.
    I had the same problem with this seller past year and never got money back :-(

  9. #88
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Belarus
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Nuficek
    Do you think PayPal is on the side of scammers? To do this, and created a protection of customers.

  10. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    slovenia
    Age
    34
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charc5 View Post
    There are many "hidden" gmail internet webpages which sells disks labelled as 2017-2018 for 30 or so.
    Unfortunately you never know what you really get. Picture of DISC D in this thread is definitely no original.
    Original looks like this.
    Charc5, did you bought this DVDs from link below, or from the dealer

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Can you please check for all members who need DVD D, which year is DVD, 2015 or 2016? This way everybody will know what they buy

  11. #90
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Bratislava
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    The latest version is 2016.1
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

 

 
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.