is there a cr@cked sygic version that has traffic?
Sent via Zopo Speed Plus 7
Is this how it should look like in root SD:
Nuvi 3450, SW v7.60
City Navigator North America NT 2013.20 & CityXplorer North America 2013.10
Enabled all features except Bluetooth & Voice Command
Hello you all and already great thanks for all your work !!
I've been using Sygic for so long years now, and it has always worked fine !! My version is the 14.3.2 !!! Yes, i know, it's bit old, and now i see some changes in roads, maps, so i thought i'd change to a new version. But i have so many questions because i'm not a specialist:
1- i run it on my samsung galaxy S5mini: will it work as smooth and fine as my old version ?
2- How to install it:
- When you say "use from OP" do you mean from the computer ?1. Uninstall the previous version and delete the folder Sygic <---Start clean!
2. Copy Sygic folder to root internal or external SD <---Use from OP
3. Add maps <-----Use the map downloader from OP.
TomTom Maps FULL Europe 2015.12:
Navteq Maps FULL Europe 2015.06:
4. Add Voices
5. Install Patched APK <---do not open it yet!
6. When you first start Sygic do not send e-mail press SKIP.
- "copy sygic folder to external SD" ?? the one from my old version ? or the new one ? But I have no Sygic folder yet .
- Then, which one must i download ?? (i am at the moment downloading the maps I need with mapdownloader, so I will ahev them on my computer.
- There's one thing am sure: I don't want to be connected to sygic store ! So I don't take the first one (patched APK) Am i right ?
- The seconde link I don't undertsand: (Patched APK + blocked data/reactivation) It means I must use the orogonal APK, then install and download everything with it ?? (but if I have already the maps on my computer ??)
- And (Base Folder) what is it ?? Is the one I should take if I already have the maps ?? And how do I install it ?
- And last question: Add voices : how do i do it ?
sorry for my so many questions, but as a new I need help and Imagine you will be many to help me.
Already thanks to you all !!!
PS: I dowloaded the Basefolder, extracted it on my computer, and apparently it has all the folders I need no ?? (Android, Maps, Res) Do I then just need to copy all of them on my Phone ?? on my external sdcard.
Last edited by chaboumgps; 12th August 2016 at 23:22.
- from computer
- if you intend to install new app, than new "sygic" folder (called also: "base folder"). It' s quite logic, isn't it?
- you have to download from here: 1) "sygic" (so called: "base") folder and 2) sygic apk file. (Maps to be downloaded from computer.)
- you are right.
- use only "Patched APK + blocked data/reactivation". You have to download maps from computer, if needed.
- base folder must be downloaded from here - see above under 1). Just copy it ("sygic" folder) on your SD card, as mentioned in point 2. of the Instructions in 1st post.
- voices - you already have them in sygic/res/voices subfolder. Add (copy) other voice files there, if needed.
Last edited by zorst; 13th August 2016 at 18:00.
Thanks a lot, I've tried many things but ... tell me where am wrong.
1- I copied the base folder on my phone (external sd card)
2- I added the maps i wanted in the map folder
3- I installed the app (the original apk)
4- i installed the "Patched APK + blocked data/reactivation"
i got a message that had already it in phone, or sthing like that
5- I started sygic.
6- It doesn't see my map !!!!
and i don't know if i am on a cracked version or not.
thnaks again to help me, and ..... sorry !!
Hey !! I think I managed !! But this time I used the patched APK instead of "Patched APK + blocked data/reactivation" and it seems to be better, it also sees my maps i had downloaded !! perfect.
It's just that i don't really see the difference wit the "Patched APK + blocked data/reactivation", it means i can connect to Sygic ?? and then ? What for ? I don't see why it is useful for ? It's just that i don't want to need data to use my Sygic, and meanwhile, I also don't want sygic to download tons of data . ....
OOOPS !! I was too fast !!! I have just added the map of UK in the maps folder, but it doesn't suggest it when i want to choose the country of destination (UK)
But it works for France. But I don't know if it works for france because I put it in the maps folder or if it was included in the patched APK.
Strange this no ? So, what is the process to add new maps, (that are on my computer) and that Sygic sees them and suggest me the country ???
Last edited by chaboumgps; 14th August 2016 at 00:09.
3- WRONG - you don't need original app at all, so don't install it
5- WRONG - see below in this message
You must have the right "content.info" file in your Sygic/maps subfolder. It is 8190 bytes long, and it is already in Sygic/maps subfolder. If not, you should rename the file "ta-content.info" to "content.info". After that you can start Sygic. So, the missing steps are:
5- check/make right "content.info" in Sygic/maps subfolder.
6- start Sygic
Please note that you can use only ta (TomTom/Teleatlas) maps that way, so Sygic will "see" only ta maps (par example "gbr.ta.2016.03") in Sygic/maps subfolder. If you need to use nq (Navteq/Here) maps, c'est une autre histoire.
You can add new maps (or erase existing) in any moment later, after the installation and start of the application.
Ok, everything is fine now in the "content" files. BUT Sygic doesn't see any new other map I add in the maps folder. And they are all tomtom (gbr.ta.2016.03 or irl.ta.2016.03 or bel.ta.2016.03)
So I wonder if the map of France that Sygic sees is"fra.ta.2016.03" or if it's another map somewhere. because I did exactly the same things : i copy the folder of the country to the maps folder of Sygic, so .... why ????
And even more strange !!! I've just tried to download a map from Sygic, in their store (while i am running Sygic app) I downloaded luxembourg. It works in Sygic: I can enter a destination in Luxembourg? But in the sygic maps folder, there is NO luxembourg folder !!!! Where is it then ???
Really strange !!!
And we can't have an idea of what version these maps are (I mean the ones that Sygic sees and offers me as destination country)
Please HELP !!!
PS: NEWS !! I have found what happens and where the maps are stored !!!
As it only sees maps I download from Sygic, i looked for them , they were obviously somewhere !! In fact they are stored in my sd card in
Android / data/com.sygic.aura/files/Sygic/maps
Don't ask me why !!! I don't know !! So I copied the "gbr.ta.2016.3" in it and it works !!!
Anyone can explain me the problem ?? If it is one !!!
Or does it mean my Sygic version has a problem ? Or is not cracked yet ? or ..... ????
Last edited by chaboumgps; 14th August 2016 at 22:28.
Uninstall Sygic, erase "Android / data/com.sygic.aura" and its content, as well as "Sygic" folder on your external SD, and install Sygic from very begining. That is:
a) copy "sygic" folder (from dowloaded basefolder") to your external SD card,
b) check whether you have appropriate (as we discusses earlier) content.info in "sygic/maps"
c) copy appropriate (as we discusses earlier) sygic apk in that "sygic" folder
d) add couple of maps that you will use in "sygic/maps" subfolder
e) check "sygic/Android" subfolder and delete "settings2.dat" file in it, if any
f) turn off wifi and data usage in your phone - just in case
g) install Sygic
h) start Sygic and see whether Sygic "sees" all maps in ""sygic/maps" subfolder
i) add other maps that you will use
j) then you can turn on wifi and data usage