Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 232
  1. #131
    TomTom SModerator Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,631
    Rep Power
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gromitt View Post
    Hi new to site
    please can you tell me if this will work for Renault tt carminat live with sd card.
    Thanks in anticipation
    Hello here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #132
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    harlepool
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi new to the site what maps can i use for uk ?

    [TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom ONE
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
    DeviceSerialNumber=Y41517F08588
    DeviceUniqueID=AKSSC CJPRN
    RamDiskVersion=20080529
    BootLoaderVersion=55001
    LinuxVersion=190943
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
    ApplicationVersion=9369
    UserLanguage=English UK
    UserName=Y41517F08588
    LastConnectionTime=Never
    GPSFirmwareVersion=
    BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
    BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
    BuiltInColorScheme2=America
    BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
    BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
    BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
    BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
    BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
    BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
    BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
    CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=4
    CurrentVoiceInfo=Jane
    CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
    CurrentMapVersion=715.1689

  4. #133
    TomTom SModerator Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,631
    Rep Power
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMTOM12 View Post
    hi new to the site what maps can i use for uk ?

    [TomTomGo]
    DeviceName=TomTom ONE
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE (v6)
    DeviceSerialNumber=Y41517F08588
    DeviceUniqueID=AKSSC CJPRN
    RamDiskVersion=20080529
    BootLoaderVersion=55001
    LinuxVersion=190943
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=8010
    ApplicationVersion=9369
    UserLanguage=English UK
    UserName=Y41517F08588
    LastConnectionTime=Never
    GPSFirmwareVersion=
    BuiltInColorScheme0=Belgica
    BuiltInColorScheme1=Brittanica
    BuiltInColorScheme2=America
    BuiltInColorScheme3=Germanica
    BuiltInColorScheme4=Australia
    BuiltInColorScheme5=Deuteranopia
    BuiltInColorScheme6=Greys
    BuiltInColorScheme7=Antarctica
    BuiltInColorScheme8=Africa
    BuiltInColorScheme9=Astra
    CurrentColorSchemeBuiltIn=4
    CurrentVoiceInfo=Jane
    CurrentMap=United_Kingdom_and_Republic_of_Ireland
    CurrentMapVersion=715.1689
    Hello see table here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    U.K. 935.5749 o 935.5745

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  5. #134
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    harlepool
    Age
    26
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    can you please send me the link to download the maps and instructions how to update my sat nav

    regards

  6. #135
    TomTom SModerator Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,631
    Rep Power
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TOMTOM12 View Post
    can you please send me the link to download the maps and instructions how to update my sat nav

    regards

    a -. backup

    b -. Erase All (DELETE) Do not format

    c - I downloads the Navcore 9.540 Universal : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Loquendo of here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    d -. You restart. You say that there is no map. Right. No map.

    e -.'ll downloads the map that interests you u.k.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    I'll save your lower and unzipped to a folder on your PC.

    Install and activate the map, with [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]




    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  7. #136
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Macedonia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi i'm new to this site my tom tom xxl restarts right before the initial configuration after factory reset can you please tell me what software and what truck maps can i use for my device. Thanks in advance.

    DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL IQ Routes
    BootLoaderVersion=55279
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9700
    ApplicationVersion=1133776.1
    CurrentMap=Europe TRUCK 915.5113-2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=915.5113

  8. #137
    TomTom SModerator Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,631
    Rep Power
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymk View Post
    Hi i'm new to this site my tom tom xxl restarts right before the initial configuration after factory reset can you please tell me what software and what truck maps can i use for my device. Thanks in advance.

    DeviceName=TomTom XXL IQ Routes Edition
    DeviceVersionHW=ONE XXL IQ Routes
    BootLoaderVersion=55279
    ApplicationVersionVersionNumber=9700
    ApplicationVersion=1133776.1
    CurrentMap=Europe TRUCK 915.5113-2GB
    CurrentMapVersion=915.5113
    a -. backup

    b -. Erase All (DELETE) Do not format

    c - I downloads the Navcore 9.702 Universal : here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Loquendo of here
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    d -. You restart. You say that there is no map. Right. No map.

    e -.'ll downloads the map that interests you Europe Truck 935
    TomTom Maps with Meta Codes
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    I'll save your lower and unzipped to a folder on your PC.

    Install and activate the map, with Fastactivate
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #138
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Macedonia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    One more question from me: the map europe truck 935 is bigger than the storage my tom tom has, so the question is which files i should remove so i could make it fit on my device. Thanks once again.

  10. #139
    TomTom SModerator Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?Help us help you. What's your Current TomTom Config?
    QUIN1965's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    al lado del mundo
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,631
    Rep Power
    950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheekymk View Post
    One more question from me: the map europe truck 935 is bigger than the storage my tom tom has, so the question is which files i should remove so i could make it fit on my device. Thanks once again.
    Hello here


    2Gb 9.702 & 935 Truck.rar
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by QUIN1965; 19th November 2014 at 21:24.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    How to unhide links: After clicking LIKE this post, hidden links will be available.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  11. #140
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Macedonia
    Age
    38
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I finally managed to put it on my device and now it says:
    problem with map you cannot use this map on this device: Europe_TRUCK-100125

    Help please
    THANKS

 

 
Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.