Night Scheme Antarctica v08.10.14
* * * *
* * * *
Copy or overwrite file in tomtom\com.tomtom.europe\files\schemes-preset folder.
It's a beginning, the improvement will continue!
Credits to IOJI!
is there a tool to adapt personnal schemes from tomtom go to android version please?
Ok, I found
Just take a .clr file and place it in the \schemes-preset folder.
We can only use the existing names.
For example, replace the file sydney.clr with my file attachment. (rename Carte_France.clr by sydney.clr)
The map will appear with colors like road map "michelin" for those who know.
Last edited by cadkey; 9th October 2014 at 18:26.
TomTom day&night schemes Sydney & Antarctica v11.10.2014
Schemes are named like this in order to be reconized by the soft. But there are looks totally different! Copy by overwriting the files in tomtom\com.tomtom.europe\files\schemes-preset folder
* ** ** *
Download day scheme:
* ** ** *
Download night scheme:
Thanks to IOJI!
Changing cars in TomTom Android
- to select and change car enter in Settings->Car symbol-> select car (ex. Bug Blue)
- enter in tomtom->com.tomtom.europe->files->art->cars. Here you will find .png files with back of the car. You will have to sacrifice one image (the soft will not recognize files with other names)
- open your desire car image with Paint.NET, clean image (Tools->Eraser) and re-dimension it to 128x128 (Image->Resize)
- save as .png 32-bit (not auto-detect) with the name of sacrificed file (ex. BugBlue.png)
- overwrite new file in tomtom->com.tomtom.europe->files->art->cars
- you will find in Settings->Car symbol the old symbol, but in navigation you will have your desire car! Enjoy!
Thanks to ICAZIER!
Here is my TomTom 1.3.2 screenshots after installing the new schemes and car:
Download pictures (or create yourselves pictures with yours / other cars) an customize your TomTom by following procedure from post [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
Your TomTom will look like this:
More TomTom cars (rename it like one of TT car and replace it):
If you don't see your car here and you want it, make a request and if i can, i will post it.