The TomTom app purchase. Save up to 20% - only for a short time.
TomTom Navigation for iPhone / iPad. World-class navigation, rely on the millions of motorists.
You have made last minute plans? With the TomTom navigation app you will easily and without detours to previously unknown destinations. You have your iPhone with you at all, so you can still access your navigation app. Power loss is not a problem, because the app not only online but also offline works. This are no data roaming costs, and you will always have access to the same maps, technology and world-class navigation as on TomTom navigation devices. The app, can rely on the motorists.
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers the following options:
>> Voice Guided turn-by-turn navigation. Thanks clearer voice instructions and a 2D or 3D view of the route it says "Find your way the easy way." Including automatic rerouting if you miss your exit.
>> Advanced Lane Guidance. Optimal overview when navigating difficult junctions.
>> TomTom offline maps. Maps are stored on your iPhone or iPad. So it is no mobile data connection or large-scale mobile data access required. With each publication comprehensive update for free.
>> Free daily map updates. Benefit from published daily map corrections from the 20 million members of the Map Share community.
>> IQ Routes. The fastest routes and the most accurate and reliable arrival times at any time.
>> Traffic. Proceed with first-class traffic information (available as in-app purchase). (1)
>> Safety Cameras. Receive real-time locations of mobile and permanently installed Safety Cameras (Available via in-app purchase). (1)
>> Spoken street names. So that you can fully concentrate on driving.
>> Extensive search facilities. Search destinations with TomTom Places, Facebook ™ and foursquare ™.
>> Multitasking support. Understandable turn-by-turn route guidance while on the phone.
>> Seamless integration. Easy integration with contacts, photos, music, e-mail applications, browser, calendar, iCloud and maps on your iPhone / iPad.
*** MAP COVERAGE ***
- AD, AT, BE, CH, CZ, DE, DK, EE, ES, FI, FR, GB, HU, IC, IE, IT, LI, LT, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT , SE, SI, SK, SM, VA, RU (42%), LV (63%), BG (53%), HR (60%).
Country codes, see [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
*** FURTHER INFORMATION ***
- The TomTom Navigation app requires a GPS signal. 3G-enabled iPads, iPhones 3GS and newer models have a built-in GPS receiver. iPads that are not 3G capable, and iPods touch 4th generation and newer models require an external GPS receiver. The original iPhone, iPhone 3G, the original iPad and the original iPod touch and iPod touch 2nd / 3rd Generation are not supported.
(1) Visit [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] to see availability per country. The services are available as in-app purchase to buy and require a cellular connection. May apply with your network operator for data usage charges. The fees can be much higher when you are abroad. Services can only be used on one device at a time. If you want to use your services on another device, you can transfer your purchases from the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
- The continued use of GPS running in the background can reduce the battery life greatly.
- In order to use photos for navigation if you have enabled Location Services in the Camera application.
Website of TomTom TomTom Europe Support
New in Version 1.21.2
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Size: 2.22 GB
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]