It is not difficult....... Just do a little research with Google......You're Italian and it will appear to You in the top of the search results........
Your in the rar-file linked website doesn't exist
Not a good place for any statements, the next forum crash is coming soon
free herewego or google maps provide more fresh coverage than Tomtom in Turkey, so nothing to lose
Why don't you do it like I did... visit Deltafox' original italian website (google translate is your friend)... google for 'Tomtom Go Deltafox' and you'll see a site amongst the top hits that sounds like 'deltafox'...
Tomtom Go Navigation and Traffic v1.16 Build 2009 Patched_DFoX
Changelog v1.16 Build 2009 :
- Improved Advanced Lane Guidance: See both the route ahead and the lane or exit you need to take side by side, when you approach an exit or junction. This feature is only available when in landscape view.
- Safety Camera Reporting: Report a safety camera as you drive using the new reporting button in the speed panel.
How to install Tom Tom Go Navigation&Traffic ((patched by DFoX) for the first time.
1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!
Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......
4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
5) restart phone
You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.
Good I have installed on my Samsung S7 edge and works perfectly even without having the internet connected.