TomTom Android 1.4 APK + Iberia Map 970.7466 + SpeedCams Included (20-05-2016) | size 634 Mb Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldn’t be easier. You’ve always got your smartphone with you, so navigation’s close at hand. And losing your signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. You’ll have constant access to the same maps, technology, and world-class navigation as on our GPS devices. It’s the app that drivers can rely on.
*** Great reasons to choose TomTom Navigation ***
Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
- The most accurate TomTom maps in your pocket – no mobile signal needed
- FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and get to your destination faster. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
- Reliable arrival times at all times of day with IQ Routes
- The quickest routes through traffic. Powered by TomTom HD Traffic (1)
- Fewer speeding fines with real-time camera alerts via TomTom Speed Cameras (1)
- Advanced lane guidance for extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions
- Spoken street names, helping you keep your eyes on the road. (2)
*** OTHER FEATURES ***
- 2D/3D driving view
- Clear voice instructions
- Fast route recalculation
- Multi-stop routes
- Eco Routes
- Navigate to contacts
- Search TomTom Places and POIs
- Automatic music fading
- Automatic day & night mode
- Car symbols
- Map colors
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
- ES, PT.
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 492 Mb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
*** MORE INFORMATION ***
for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
(2) Spoken street names comes in the following languages: Portuguese, Spanish, British English
1. Download all parts of your area.
2. Unpack anywhere.
3. Copy folder "tomtom" to your SD card.
4. Copy included .apk to your SD card.
5. Disable any internet connection in your phone (Put it into Airplane Mode)
6. Install the .apk
7. Launch the program. Let it load all it needs. Then close program.
8. Enable internet connection.
Root folder + apk
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
At least those guys (like me and others) create great posts and post it, just my opinion!
I appreciate this... but you should know that those upload/posts are only relevant for a minority of this forum... for me and many others they are completely useless... but still better than nothing... so we have still some hope that others might use more userfriendly hosters...