TomTom Android 1.4 + Australia Map 950.6492 | 401 MB World-class navigation thatís trusted by 65 million drivers. Now on your smartphone.Last minute plans? With the TomTom Navigation app, driving somewhere new couldnít be easier. Youíve always got your smartphone with you, so navigationís close at hand. And losing your signal is not a problem, because the app works without it. Youíll have constant access to the same maps, technology, and world-class navigation as on our GPS devices. Itís the app that drivers can rely on.
Great reasons to choose TomTom Navigation
The most accurate TomTom maps in your pocket Ė no mobile signal needed
FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and get to your destination faster. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
Reliable arrival times at all times of day with IQ Routes
The quickest routes through traffic. Powered by TomTom HD Traffic (1)
Advanced lane guidance for extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions
Spoken street names, helping you keep your eyes on the road. (2)
2D/3D driving view
Clear voice instructions
Fast route recalculation
Navigate to contacts
Millions of pre-installed POIs
Automatic music fading
Automatic day & night mode
*** MAPS COVERAGE ***
*** BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP ***
1. Check that you have at least 357Mb of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If thereís enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
for availability per country. Services are available via in-app purchase and require a mobile phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. Services can only be used on one device at the same time. If you want to use your subscription on a different device, login with your MyTomTom account in the TomTom Shop on your preferred device.
(2) Spoken street names comes in the following languages: Australian English, British English
1. Download all parts of your area.
2. Unpack anywhere.
3. Copy folder "tomtom" to your SD card.
4. Copy included .apk to your SD card.
5. Disable any internet connection in your phone (Put it into Airplane Mode)
6. Install the .apk
7. Launch the program. Let it load all it needs. Then close program.
8. Enable internet connection.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]