Okay anyone advise me what this luckypatcher is that you guys are talking about , to be honest never ever heard of it mentioned before ? okay from you guys that have been lucky enough to get tomtom working on android could you kindly advise me exactly what you done as using the following guide certainly does not work for many with obviously the main problem referring to the unable to connect message being shown ?
do I have to install then uninstall this official apk as was suggested a few replies ago ?
does android 4.3 on the galaxy s3 support this tomrom ?
Suggested instructions :
1. Download all parts of your area.
2. Unpack anywhere.
3. Copy folder tomtom to your SD card.
4. Copy included .apk to your SD card.
5. Disable any internet connection in your phone (Put it into Airplane Mode)
6. Install the .apk
7. Launch the program. Let it load all it needs. Then close program.
8. Enable internet connection.