Darth_Moul patcher V9 (Android)
Here I leave this patcher to patch scoop tt Android and make it compatible with other map.
Instructions for Use Darth_Moul_V9 to patch library:
1. Place the apk to patch the modding folder.
2. Run the Darth_Maul_V9.
3. In the menu select "Set current project" to select the apk to patch.
4. In the new window select the apk and give "Enter".
5. We leave it acts the patcher until finished.
6. In the final window will put us out of the patcher.
7. Install the PatchBHDM_nombredelapk.apk file.
Outputs patcher. The patcher apply two patches, so that everyone has an outlet.
File patched OK = Libreria has been patched correctly
File not found = Libreria was not found on your location
File already patched and patched = Libreria, if the apk and this patched.
Already String = String patched and patched
OK = String String patched patched correctly.
The patcher apply two patches, so that everyone has an outlet.
Output patcher from goal.
File patched OK = The xml file has been patched correctly
File not found = The xml file is not found in its location
File already patched = The xml file is already patched.
Instructions for Use Darth_Moul_V9 to patch XML:
1. Place the Original .metadata.xml Patch file inside the folder.
2. Select the option 3. Patch Darth_Moul_V9 XML.
Instructions for Use Darth_Moul_V9 to patch maps android:
1. We put the map folder to patch into the map folder.
2. Select the option 4. Patch map.
3. In the window select the number of the map to patch and we enter.
Instructions for Use Darth_Moul_V9 to know the id of apk:
1. Place the apk in the modding folder.
2. select ID apk and let it reaches the end.
3. If it went well is successfully created a file called id.txt with id apk.
Here I leave the DEVICE ID to activate the Map
24.-USA Canada Mexico DeviceID:AK6ZS8JHQW
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.