Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 199
  1. #101
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello spyder, can you please upload or send the file somewhere else, do not get it downloaded. Is constantly blocked.

    Thank you

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #102
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    32
    Rep Power
    12

    Default


    Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    Hello, with me the message comes ...... Navigation license requires .... For this function please purchase a full navigation license turn by turn.
    Why is that?

    Thank you
    This type of warning is related to the Android / iOs platform, maybe you've confused things a bit..

  4. #103
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Euro View Post
    Hello spyder, can you please upload or send the file somewhere else, do not get it downloaded. Is constantly blocked.

    Thank you
    All people download it, anyway other link:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by spyder; 17th August 2018 at 06:00 AM.

  5. #104
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello, Soft mitlerweile runs very well. Unfortunately, the route is not recalculated if I deviate from the given route. Is that a matter of attitude?

    Thank you

  6. #105
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Egypt
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks so much..
    This is a great program, and i try it with resolution 480*274.. The result is good

    Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

  7. #106
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    granada
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    good afternoon I put all the files in the sd of my cohe comes out the program but tells me
    no items

  8. #107
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by malefica View Post
    good afternoon I put all the files in the sd of my cohe comes out the program but tells me
    no items
    It say "no items" when maps folder is incomplete or with wrong maps (content.lic, content.info, wcl, maps), or the date of device isn't adjusted.

  9. #108
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello
    i put all the files in sd card and i take the message "No items". But after choice "End" button the programme running.
    But i have a problem when I try to make a route.When asks me to choose a country, he says "there are no countries" while I have downloaded the map of Greece. Where is the problem ?
    PS. the program does not have a Greek voice

    edit : today say again" no items". I have all files right...i checked 5 times
    Last edited by foritis; 3rd August 2018 at 07:07 AM.

  10. #109
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Seoul
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Followed all the instructions and it works great here.

  11. #110
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    571
    Rep Power
    201

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by foritis View Post
    Hello
    i put all the files in sd card and i take the message "No items". But after choice "End" button the programme running.
    But i have a problem when I try to make a route.When asks me to choose a country, he says "there are no countries" while I have downloaded the map of Greece. Where is the problem ?
    PS. the program does not have a Greek voice

    edit : today say again" no items". I have all files right...i checked 5 times
    You must download with mapdownloader wcl and map of release TT v9.0.

    In Forum, section Sygic ..voices... You can find the greek normal voice.

 

 
Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •