Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Im stuck on the white background with the Sygic logo, cant start the app. Can somebody help?

    Did everything like explained in the first post, its stuck...
    Last edited by Balanar; 19th October 2017 at 08:15 PM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Balanar View Post
    Im stuck on the white background with the Sygic logo, cant start the app. Can somebody help?

    Did everything like explained in the first post, its stuck...
    You have to give it 2 permissions by hand first 1 for Location and 1 for Storage it will not ask you for them you just have to set them first then you will be ok..

  4. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ktx View Post
    You have to give it 2 permissions by hand first 1 for Location and 1 for Storage it will not ask you for them you just have to set them first then you will be ok..
    Hah, yeah, figured it out yesterday after HOURS of trying.

  5. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello ,

    What is the difference between version 17.2.18 and 17.2.32 ? thank you .

    @+

  6. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Málaga (Spain)
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by immeuble View Post
    Hello ,

    What is the difference between version 17.2.18 and 17.2.32 ? thank you .

    @+
    I suppose you mean 17.2.18 and 17.3.2

  7. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Calamorro View Post
    I suppose you mean 17.2.18 and 17.3.2
    yes excuse me ....

  8. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Málaga (Spain)
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    17.3.2 downloads new maps 2017.6.
    Also lets download maps by regions instead of whole country.

  9. #28
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Sygic not starting in Android 6.0.1 - Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F

    Need permissions. How? Please help. Thanks in advance

  10. #29
    Master Sygic 17.2.18 finalSygic 17.2.18 final
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    74
    Rep Power
    74

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rootgps View Post
    Sygic not starting in Android 6.0.1 - Samsung Galaxy S5 G900F
    Need permissions. How? Please help. Thanks in advance
    On Android 7.0 (Sammy S8+) it's under settings -> Apps -> scroll down to Sygic -> click on Sygic -> click on permissions -> view all.
    Just toggle all on and you're set.
    Should be similar on Android 6....
    :vac: :005:

  11. #30
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    215
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Yes, I give all permissions, but the Sygic won't start I put in the internal sd card then to the external sd card. The same issue
    Back to Android 5. Working fine in Android 5

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.