Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24
  1. #11
    Member + Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by petruche View Post
    Hi !!

    Is it possible to have TTS voices (french)

    Thanks for your answer

    Petruche
    Open mapdownloader and download "base tts files" and french tts voice. Put Loquendo folder in the root of SD out the software folder

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Slovenia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    It sometimes crashes. why? what should I do? What "content.info" file i put into "maps" folder?


    Tnx for help.

  4. #13
    Member + Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Timișoara
    Posts
    52
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jodli1988 View Post
    It sometimes crashes. why? what should I do? What "content.info" file i put into "maps" folder?


    Tnx for help.
    The content.info file is already there when you download the archive.

  5. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    france
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi
    For me no more crash.....til now it works perfectly (with TTS voice)

    Pourvu que ça dure !!

    Regards

    Petruche

  6. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    Open mapdownloader and download "base tts files" and french tts voice. Put Loquendo folder in the root of SD out the software folder
    Which mapdownloader to open? There is no option to download "base tts files" in downloader mentioned/linked in post #1 of this thread.

  7. #16
    Member + Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129Sygic Proffessional 13.7.3 build 129
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorst View Post
    Which mapdownloader to open? There is no option to download "base tts files" in downloader mentioned/linked in post #1 of this thread.
    You are right , this mapdownloader:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #17
    Moderator nenadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    φ ,λ
    Posts
    288
    Rep Power
    322

    Default

    @ zorst
    In Sygic Truck 13.7.3.build.129.rar from first post, when you unpack archive in - SygicTruck / Res / voices - you have TTS xxxx.

  9. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Novi Sad
    Age
    27
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nenadsen View Post
    @ zorst
    In Sygic Truck 13.7.3.build.129.rar from first post, when you unpack archive in - SygicTruck / Res / voices - you have TTS xxxx.
    I know, but do I need Loquendo folder as well?

  10. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    finland
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    You are right , this mapdownloader:
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    hi,i used this downloader to download truck maps,but it wont show any bridge heights or make route around them,what i do wrong??
    truck attributes are yes and truck profile selected
    Last edited by juhixx; 25th October 2017 at 10:18 PM.

  11. #20
    Super Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    160
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zorst View Post
    I know, but do I need Loquendo folder as well?
    No, you don't need Loquendo TTS(it works till 15.6.7 Sygic version) it's necessary a vocalizer for android, like VocalizerEx2.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.