Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 24

Thread: Sygic 17.1.14

  1. #11
    Moderator nenadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    φ ,λ
    Posts
    249
    Rep Power
    262

    Default

    @ gladiatori
    Read carefully first post.
    After you download desired maps with - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - copy them to - Android\data\com.sygic.aura\files\maps.
    Do not forget to download proper - wcl - folder and put them in same folder - Android\data\com.sygic.aura\files\maps
    Install apk.
    Run app.
    No need to download maps through app.
    Only if you want to download the latest database offlinespeedcams.dat - open WiFi.

    *.fts files are in folder maps.
    For example - Serbia - TomTom 2017.01 have this file, but HERE 2017.03 no.
    Last edited by nenadsen; 10th June 2017 at 03:44 PM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Illyric Peninsule
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nenadsen View Post
    @ gladiatori
    Read carefully first post.
    After you download desired maps with - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] - copy them to - Android\data\com.sygic.aura\files\maps.
    Do not forget to download proper - wcl - folder and put them in same folder - Android\data\com.sygic.aura\files\maps
    Install apk.
    Run app.
    No need to download maps through app.
    Only if you want to download the latest database offlinespeedcams.dat - open WiFi.

    *.fts files are in folder maps.
    For example - Serbia - TomTom 2017.01 have this file, but HERE 2017.03 no.
    My friend nenadsen, i do rigorosely everything , i heave put the maps in the folder maps , but when i Open the app , then the app say to download maps, and i CAN'T SKIP this step, to use the app. Tell me what i do wrong.???

  4. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Would you explain exactly what the Maps folder contains? Try to copy and paste here all contents (I mean just the name of folders & files)or post a screenshot.
    Last edited by INGRIDMARE; 10th June 2017 at 07:46 PM.

  5. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Illyric Peninsule
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INGRIDMARE View Post
    Would you explain exactly what the Maps folder contains? Try to copy and paste here all contents (I mean just the name of folders & files)or post a screenshot.
    Here you heave a screenshot, in folder maps i heave only the maps whic i want, and the maps i heave download with sygicmap downloader
    xJU8dXkYS5iTM4yijGlWgQ

  6. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    You miss wcl folder! It's necessary to run software. If you don't insert wcl folder in maps folder, as you start Sygic it will try do download!

    2u739td
    Last edited by INGRIDMARE; 11th June 2017 at 01:10 AM.

  7. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Illyric Peninsule
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INGRIDMARE View Post
    You miss wcl folder! It's necessary to run software. If you don't insert wcl folder in maps folder, as you start Sygic it will try do download!

    2u739td
    Where is this file, where can find ????? With map downloader doesn't download this file WCL
    Last edited by gladiatori; 11th June 2017 at 02:30 PM.

  8. #17
    Member +
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    76
    Posts
    34
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    If you use tomtom map type "1" "Tomtom 2017.01" and type "8" "WCL World base map"

    Il you use Here map type "2" "Here 2017.03" and type "4" WCL World base map"

  9. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Be quietly! You find it in Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03] from Neasden post, with this sequence: 2 - 4 aand download.
    Take a look here:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    lets us Know what about

  10. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sebgps View Post
    If you use tomtom map type "1" "Tomtom 2017.01" and type "8" "WCL World base map"

    Il you use Here map type "2" "Here 2017.03" and type "4" WCL World base map"
    Right. It's better using the apposite wcl folder for different type of maps, cause they are different too.

  11. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Illyric Peninsule
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Everything OK.
    Thank You for Your Help, INGRIDMARE , sebgps , nenadsen.
    Last edited by gladiatori; 11th June 2017 at 03:39 PM.

 

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.