Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    great...will try

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    greece
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    all good ...nice,new maps

  4. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Location
    Belgrade
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Great, the folders are new.

  5. #34
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Ym new here and y need some help.After downloading sygic maps v9 for windows C E 6 is asking for code activation

  6. #35
    Member + Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03]Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03] milosgbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Is there any update on OSM Buildings or 2015.10 is the latest version?

    .2dc files in OSM maps are much smaller comparing to .2dc in OSM buildings.

    Cheers,
    Last edited by milosgbg; 19th May 2017 at 08:59 AM.

  7. #36
    Master Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03]
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    66
    Rep Power
    72

    Default

    Is OSM-Buildings not the same as OSM-maps ?
    I'd think the .2dc files from the 2017.01 are the latest, even if these are smaller.
    Maybe they used a better compressing algo ?

    Pick a building and compare the differences is always a good idea. Trust your eyes !
    :vac: :005:

  8. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Timișoara
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milosgbg View Post
    Is there any update on OSM Buildings or 2015.10 is the latest version?

    .2dc files in OSM maps are much smaller comparing to .2dc in OSM buildings.

    Cheers,
    Quote Originally Posted by pat357 View Post
    Is OSM-Buildings not the same as OSM-maps ?
    I'd think the .2dc files from the 2017.01 are the latest, even if these are smaller.
    Maybe they used a better compressing algo ?

    Pick a building and compare the differences is always a good idea. Trust your eyes !
    The latest building files for OSM 2017.01 are larger than 2015.06 ones. I compared a few building files downloaded by the latest OSM map downloader with the same files downloaded manually as I posted in this thread and they were the same size:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Last edited by KiLLB0T; 22nd May 2017 at 07:12 AM.

  9. #38
    Master nenadsen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    φ ,λ
    Posts
    179
    Rep Power
    165

    Default

    New maps - North America HERE 2017.03 and missing OSM 2017.01 maps in OP.

  10. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default WINDOWS Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03]

    Quote Originally Posted by nenadsen View Post
    New maps - North America HERE 2017.03 and missing OSM 2017.01 maps in OP.
    Hello. I want to ask. It is a newer version of the buildings, 2015.10? How will behave file.2dc when he was taken from OpenStreetMap 2017.10 from dowlandera? well thank you

  11. #40
    Member + Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03]Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - [N. America HERE 2017.03] milosgbg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Maribor, Slovenia
    Age
    41
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLB0T View Post
    The latest building files for OSM 2017.01 are larger than 2015.06 ones. I compared a few building files downloaded by the latest OSM map downloader with the same files downloaded manually as I posted in this thread and they were the same size:

    Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Well, I did more comparison on this matter, and while some .2dc files are (slightly) larger in OSM maps 2017, some are quite smaller comparing to OSM Buildings 2015.10:

    Slovenia: 2.63Mb in OSM 2017, 15.6Mb in OSM Buildings 2015.10
    Greece: 3.85 Mb vs 5.86 Mb
    Serbia: 3.40Mb vs 5.6Mb

    Cheers,
    "If it's not an iPhone 6, it's an iPhone 6s"

 

 
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.