Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 453
  1. #431
    Master chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    Spoiler: I got Sygic notice
    sorry, but junction view is missing in 2015.06 we are parsing EU maps again and will be replaced with maps containing JunctionView
    LUX is fixed [added missig files, but still without junctionview] give it a while and test in an hour
    Just downloaded LUX and missing files are there.

    Will update all my maps later today.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #432
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ventilateur View Post
    Brown dog is the man !
    Wath does it means: it's the latest downloader maps? If it's so, it doesn't appear the link. Bay INGRID

  4. #433
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Netherlands
    Age
    50
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    French Guiana maps fails, and application closes. Oeps

  5. #434
    Master chambers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    325
    Rep Power
    100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INGRIDMARE View Post
    Wath does it means: it's the latest downloader maps? If it's so, it doesn't appear the link. Bay INGRID
    No not the downloader, but the server where the files come from have been updated or are being updated.

    As quoted by Brown Dog.....

    sorry, but junction view is missing in 2015.06 we are parsing EU maps again and will be replaced with maps containing JunctionView

    There was a problem with JunctionView.

    So they are parsing EU maps again and will be replaced with maps containing JunctionView

    Not Brown Dog downloader,but the server is being updated.

    So when you have the time re download your maps again.

  6. #435
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    italy
    Posts
    149
    Rep Power
    45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chambers View Post
    No not the downloader, but the server where the files come from have been updated or are being updated.

    As quoted by Brown Dog.....

    sorry, but junction view is missing in 2015.06 we are parsing EU maps again and will be replaced with maps containing JunctionView

    There was a problem with JunctionView.

    So they are parsing EU maps again and will be replaced with maps containing JunctionView

    Not Brown Dog downloader,but the server is being updated.

    So when you have the time re download your maps again.
    Tnank you so much.

  7. #436
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    HK
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    @Brown dog, why new maps are smaller than which downloaded by 8/20 downloader or 2015.03 maps? North america, Australia, even Middle east asia...

  8. #437
    GPSPower Helper Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - 2015.06
    Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - 2015.06
    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1278

    Default

    @ tanjjsz
    New format, version, compression,...

    -------------------------------------

    Wait info, to announce when they can be downloaded corrected maps (JV).

  9. #438
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    HK
    Age
    37
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brown Dog View Post
    @ tanjjsz
    New format, version, compression,...

    -------------------------------------

    Wait info, to announce when they can be downloaded corrected maps (JV).
    Thanks! if I don't need JCV, are the maps downloaded now is OK or not? I mean, is there bug inside some maps or missing sth?

  10. #439
    GPSPower Helper Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - 2015.06
    Sygic PC maps DOWNLOADER - 2015.06
    Brown Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Madagascar
    Posts
    1,195
    Rep Power
    1278

    Default

    Is it difficult to read some post before. Someone immediately comment and search for an answer that has already been written.
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    and
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by Brown Dog; 31st August 2015 at 03:33 PM.

  11. #440
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Minsk, Belarus
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Brown Dog, help me please!
    I clicked the "LIKE this post" button and then hited F5 to read this content, but I don't see Attached Files (LINKS to downlod TOMTOM 2015.06 maps and HERE 2015.06 maps).
    you haven't clicked, you are not in "Likes" list

 

 
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.