Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Nouveaux Pois

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Nouveaux Pois

    Bonjour,

    A partir de la Version 17.3.3 les pois de PoiPlaza ne fonctionnent plus avec les cartes des pays contenant des régions.

    De plus, les radars du fichier offlinespeedcam.dat ne sont visibles qu'en mode Navigation !!

    Aucun problème avec les pays sans régions.

    Merci de me répondre si vous avez une solution.
    Je pense adopter (tests en cours) Magic Earth qui semble très prometteur et surtout moins 'chiant' que Sygic !
    Hello,

    As of Version 17.3.3 PoiPlaza peas no longer work with [U] country maps containing regions [/ U].

    Moreover, the radars of the file offlinespeedcam.dat are visible [U] only in Navigation mode [/ U] !!

    No problem with countries without regions.

    Please answer me if you have a solution.
    I think to adopt (tests in progress) [B] Magic Earth [/ B] which seems very promising and especially less 'boring' than Sygic!

    Read Forum Global Rules - [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Board Language Is English


    Seems you didn't do any prereading of the Forum rules huh
    Please use English in this Forum.

    Further non English in threads will be trashed.
    Please also use Google Translate and place your translation in quotes like I have done for you.

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Magnetron Global Moderator
    Last edited by nens; 30th December 2017 at 09:22 AM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    Bonjour,

    A partir de la Version 17.3.3 les pois de PoiPlaza ne fonctionnent plus avec les cartes des pays contenant des régions.

    De plus, les radars du fichier offlinespeedcam.dat ne sont visibles qu'en mode Navigation !!

    Aucun problème avec les pays sans régions.

    Merci de me répondre si vous avez une solution.
    Je pense adopter (tests en cours) Magic Earth qui semble très prometteur et surtout moins 'chiant' que Sygic !
    First solution,but difficult if self made:read in:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Second: use Here maps that don't have regions and support personal POIS.

    Third: Wait for fix of the problem.

  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks Spyder for your answer,

    But how do you want me I make ALL the speedcams of France and Germany ??
    Otherwise, I'm not willing to use old maps !

  5. #4
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    Thanks Spyder for your answer,

    But how do you want me I make ALL the speedcams of France and Germany ??
    Otherwise, I'm not willing to use old maps !
    Here maps aren't old (2017.09).
    Otherwise You can test this onlinespeedcams.dat :[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

  6. #5
    Senior Member rth741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tunisia+Belgium
    Posts
    119
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    But how do you want me I make ALL the speedcams of France and Germany ??
    Otherwise, I'm not willing to use old maps !
    Use the speedcams from here [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] . These are not visible in the new maps but they will appear on your gps during route navigation
    Last edited by rth741; 30th December 2017 at 03:18 PM.

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    France
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks rth741,
    But I often use map mode and they are not visible.
    Only poiPlaza pois were visible in map mode and of course in navigation mode.

  8. #7
    Master spyder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Esperia
    Posts
    493
    Rep Power
    112

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stephy View Post
    Thanks rth741,
    But I often use map mode and they are not visible.
    Only poiPlaza pois were visible in map mode and of course in navigation mode.
    Use the same linked speedcams with Here 2017.09 or TA 2017.06 v9 maps .
    The mapdownloader:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •