Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 39
  1. #21
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    Instead the device ID put "-". key*** must be opened from device connected to computer.
    Have you got a tutorial???

    I dont understand you.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #22
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitos View Post
    Have you got a tutorial???

    I dont understand you.
    Follow instructions contained in download.
    in
    SygicKG try writing - instead device ID serial. An user resolved in this way.

  4. #23
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    Follow instructions contained in download.
    in
    SygicKG try writing - instead device ID serial. An user resolved in this way.
    Is in rusian...

    Only english or spanish ajjaaa

  5. #24
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitos View Post
    Is in rusian...

    Only english or spanish ajjaaa
    This is the translation in english:

    Copy folders to removable SD

    Start the software and start the activation process, detect the ID

    1 - Connect to the computer and get the serial with the tool searching Europe.mlm for the Europe map. Record the serial

    Restart the device and proceed to the first settings until you select the Europe map that you will activate with the generated serial

    2 - Just activated Europe map proceed with Truck activation

    Get out, connect the device to your computer and get the serial looking for EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_2020_03.mlm. Record the serial

    Unplug, start, and in settings> change map choose EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_

    Proceed with activation with the serial obtained.

  6. #25
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    This is the translation in english:

    Copy folders to removable SD

    Start the software and start the activation process, detect the ID

    1 - Connect to the computer and get the serial with the tool searching Europe.mlm for the Europe map. Record the serial

    Restart the device and proceed to the first settings until you select the Europe map that you will activate with the generated serial

    2 - Just activated Europe map proceed with Truck activation

    Get out, connect the device to your computer and get the serial looking for EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_2020_03.mlm. Record the serial

    Unplug, start, and in settings> change map choose EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_

    Proceed with activation with the serial obtained.
    Nothing.... i tested with wince 6 emulator and noting... the same error .


    - is the code....

  7. #26
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    This is the translation in english:

    Copy folders to removable SD

    Start the software and start the activation process, detect the ID

    1 - Connect to the computer and get the serial with the tool searching Europe.mlm for the Europe map. Record the serial

    Restart the device and proceed to the first settings until you select the Europe map that you will activate with the generated serial

    2 - Just activated Europe map proceed with Truck activation

    Get out, connect the device to your computer and get the serial looking for EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_2020_03.mlm. Record the serial

    Unplug, start, and in settings> change map choose EUROPA_TRUCK_TA_

    Proceed with activation with the serial obtained.
    Have you got any idea?

  8. #27
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    venice
    Posts
    78
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kitos View Post
    Have you got any idea?
    Testing with emulator is impossible for this software.

  9. #28
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spyder View Post
    Testing with emulator is impossible for this software.

    ....:S

    What i do now?

  10. #29
    Member +
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Timișoara
    Posts
    48
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    I tried the program with Windows CE 6 emulator and it didn't show device ID which I think it's a bug because the Windows for PC version works perfect. You should try using Sygic 13.2 for Windows CE instead.

    L.E.: It works with Windows CE 5 emulator (shows device ID is X :D) so maybe the program is not compatible with Windows CE 6?
    Last edited by KiLLB0T; 21st July 2017 at 09:51 AM.

  11. #30
    Member + Sygic Fleet 8.30 WinCE - Truck Maps Europe [2017.03]
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    58
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KiLLB0T View Post
    I tried the program with Windows CE 6 emulator and it didn't show device ID which I think it's a bug because the Windows for PC version works perfect. You should try using Sygic 13.2 for Windows CE instead.

    L.E.: It works with Windows CE 5 emulator (shows device ID is X :D) so maybe the program is not compatible with Windows CE 6?

    WTF???? Only works in windows CE 5??? :S:S:S:S::S::SS

 

 
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.