TNX for this great downloader, I could get all of 3 NT, TT and buildings
1. what if I want adding the building, what folder name and where do I add it?
2. is it possible to use both same country map (France) NT and TT? If so, how to set and select these maps?
Hallo and sorry for my English,
how can I install the new maps ? I cannot find the mlm file anywhere
2. CHOOSE MAPS ACCORDING TO YOUR PREFRENCES (Here TomTom)
3. It will create folder (Here/TomTom) on your hard drive
4. You must download wcl and maps
5. After you download certain maps, inside Maps folder you must have content.info, wcl, and maps of countries you need.
6. Copy what is inside Maps folder to your Maps folder in the Sygic/Maps or Sygic Truck/Maps
2. Buildings are .2dl for OSMextension or 2dc for original Sygic files (they work interchangeably)
3. Compare if original is bigger than OSM and then replace it
4. No, you cannot use both map provider at the same time (each requires its own content.info)
5. The only way around is to use map changer for SYGIC, check forum, somebody posted it here
Last edited by Texas; 22nd December 2015 at 02:11 PM.
2. Read post above from Texas, where he explained everything. Basically you have to download 2 sets of maps (HERE and TomTom), 2 sets of content.info files, and then you can switch between two. You can only have one set active at the time.
Last edited by milosgbg; 22nd December 2015 at 02:06 PM.
"If it's not an iPhone 6, it's an iPhone 6s"
Thank you for your answer,
I did it but it asks me for the mlm file and mine is too old I guess, I still have the smm10maps.
Is there a way to solve this problem without having to purchase the product again ?
What kind of device do you have?
What SYGIC version are you using? (Sygic GPS, Truck, Sygic Car)
What OS? Android, WinCe etc?
If product is legally bought it should receive map updates automatically.
This is just my wild guessing, but at least provide us with some more info so other more experienced members can help you.
Help them help you.
Well it is a quite long story, but to summarize I am going to re-run it after my new motherboard arrives on a windows 10 Pc running Centrafuse front-end.
On this front-end Sygic fleet 10 with sdk can be integrated, not mine which is too old, now that I search for updates I realize it is almost a different product
If anybody could help me, I would appreciate it !