Spoiler: INFO :
Good Member's intentions for the new year 2015 on forum.
1) I'll avoid to make pure thanking posts , but I'll give feedback about what I downloaded and tested.
2) I'll use like button to show my appreciation when I like a post.
3) I'll avoid useless comments in threads.
4) I'll upload files for fast downloads.
5) I'll use forum search before posting.
6) I'll post precise questions: Mods&Users dont have a crystal ball.
7) I'll add my device in signature.
8) I'll choose an avatar.
I think Mods and trash bin will thank me a lot
PS: Funny post isn't it ?
But not too much lol. Suggested by a good GPSPower's Member
Spoiler: INFO :
I knew a little bit different, but the gist is that
They still add 2, will be the new 10 commandments
PS: Happy new year,buddies
You writing 'I'm a dreamer' made me think of this [it's lovely, but is actually one of my least favourite songs]:
Mainly because ppl dunno properly what it's about. I face my own mortality every time i hear it. A quasi-religious song it AIN'T, more a comment regarding our confusion about the 'meaning of life' and it's ultimate futility imo. Are thems fightin' words?
'Thanking Posts' are banned. To thank someone, and/or to see hidden links and content, use the [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] button below left of the helpful post then refresh your browser [F5 key]. 'Thanking Posts' are banned.
Please don't spam. Posts serving no purpose other than to thank or to ask about hidden links are trashed or deleted, it's GPSPower's policy. Please don't spam.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ] should make their first post as a new Intro Thread in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].