BaseCamp for Mac software version 3.1.4
Garmin® BaseCamp® provides an interface for viewing Garmin map products and managing geographic data. With BaseCamp, you can perform the following tasks:
• Transfer data to and from your Garmin device.
• Create, view, edit, and organize waypoints, routes, and tracks.
• Find places, such as addresses, points of interest, and public land survey areas included in your detailed map data.
• View map data in 2D and 3D.
• View topographical information included in your detailed map data.
• Geotag photos with geographical location information.
• Print detailed topographical maps, PLS quads, and multi-page poster maps.
• Download and view BirdsEye™ satellite imagery.
• Import and view Garmin Custom Maps.
What's New in Version 3.1.4
• Fixed an issue where previous users of BaseCamp may not see their data when upgrading to the App Store version. Their previous data will be restored.
• Fixed an issue where sending data to an Edge 800 caused a crash.
• Fixed an issue where BaseCamp may hang at start up.
Available in the Mac App Store
Please Login or Register to see the links