Thanks Ellinas I have added your language file in the last version 1.9.1
ImgTool up to v1.9.4
Changelog:Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
- Improved JCV support (especially support of Japanese JCVs, like CN Japan NT 2015.10 M).
- Fixed several bugs.
- Updated language files.
Here is a new version of ImgTool
Changes from 1.9.4:
- Copyright in Details View (for all Label Codings, including Huffman compressed labels like in City Navigator)
- New feature: Set the current date in the file
- New feature: Checksum (calculate and update)
- The tool "Clear Mapsource/BaseCamp/HomePort cache" deletes all the caches : Authentication,CardProductCache, ProductDataCache, TileCache
- In main window, the column "Lockable" displays "No" or "TRE" or "TRE + MET"
- MPS records "R" in Details View
- Label Coding in Details View
- In Details View, added MET detection for GMP subfiles
- New line "Huffman compressed data" in Details View: "Yes" means that non-road lines and areas are Huffman compressed
- Added checkbox to indent text in SVG files
- Corrected SID files infos
- In "Edit TRE parameters " window: added description of Map Series
- Several bugs fixed
- Russian translation updated by Cnfhbr
- Swedish translation updated by kenta2
- Italian translation updated by catymag
- Hellenic translation by Ellinas
- Slovenian translation updated by lolypop000
- Finnish translation updated by Pietu