Android 4.1 +
Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor, using OpenStreetMap and HERE Maps data.
- Polished Material Design
- Automatically displays in map apps
- Customize style: US and International
- Speeding warning amount (0%-20% over)
If you find wrong or missing speed limits, please go to OpenStreetMap to edit the data: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
GitHub (issues, feature requests): [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Translate the app to your language: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by HERE Maps or OpenStreetMap. I do not bear responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Google Maps is used in screenshots for demonstration purposes only.
What is new?
• Use OpenStreetMap speed limit data (in addition to HERE Maps) to improve coverage
• Update speed limit only if location has changed to minimize data & battery usage
• Add translations from OneSky (Italian, German, Spanish, Polish, French, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Traditional Chinese)
Help translate the app to your language: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Add/edit speed limit data: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
During using Google Maps , You can also find speed limit value