10K Runner Trainer Pro v41.0 Paid Requirements: 2.3 and up Overview: 10K Trainer is the easiest program to get beginners from couch potatoes to 10K distance runners in just 14 weeks. Dont worry, if you are already a 5K graduate, you can skip ahead in this app and pick up where C25k app leaves off!
10K Trainer is the easiest program to get beginners from couch potatoes to 10K distance runners in just 14 weeks. Dont worry, if you are already a 5K graduate, you can skip ahead in this app and pick up where C25k app leaves off!
This proven 14 week plan will allow users to slowly build strength and stamina by alternating between walking and running. The blend of walking and running together reduces the overall impact and risk of injury, makes training more fun, keeps your body guessing, and prepares you to go the distance. By the end of the program, you will be fitter, stronger and healthier than you have ever been.
Listen to your favorite music while you train and follow the program’s convenient audio alerts. Along with voice/audio alerts and music controls on your headset, just press “start”, put your device in your pocket, and you are ready to go. NEW smart alerts will tell you not only when to walk or run, but will also tell you for how long!
★ Features ★
- Proven 14 week program to get you running 10k
- Easiest 10k program at only 3 times/week
- Now compatible with Google Fit (Pro version and only for Android 4.0 and above)!
- Track your distance and calories for each workout!
- Listen to your own favorite music and playlist while you train
- Easy and intuitive interface. Nothing to learn!
- NEW and IMPROVED audio coach and alerts
- Compatible with Nike+GPS
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities. Meet other fellow runners and racers!
- Brand new look and skins! Choose the color scheme you like best.
◎ New locking feature - you can now lock the app and no longer have to worry about accidental pressings
◎ New Achievement Skins! Complete certain workouts to unlock beautiful new skins!
Questions? Comments? We'd love your feedback. :D
You can always reach us at: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]