piPOIAlert - Speed Camera v1.4.2-r1 (Ad-free)
Requirements: 2.3 and up
Overview: piPOIAlert is a POI (Point of Interest) warning system (eg: speed cameras, constructions sites, gas stations, malls, restaurants, ...)
piPOIAlert is a POI (Point of Interest) warning system (eg: speed cameras, constructions sites, gas stations, malls, restaurants, ...)
Basically it warns the user (visual + audio) of an approaching POI.
piPOIAlert's main components and features are:
- Works Offline
- Downloads and imports POI-files directly from the internet ... MapaRadar preconfigured!
- Maps, Compass, Mini, List view or Background mode
- Battery saving mode (alerts while screen is off)
- Customizable Alert area (to effectively prevent false alarms)
The settings pane allows the user to adapt the notification/alert area details, to activate/deactivate features and to customize some style variables.
Local POI database --> no cell phone internet connection needed.
The provided download doesn't contain any POI database/file.
The following POI-File formats are directly supported:
- zip-file (containing several Garmin csv and/or TomTom ov2 and/or kml files and/or gpx files)
- TomTom ov2 file
- Garmin csv file
- kml-file (Google Earth)
- gpx file (Geocaching)
- piPOIAlert csv-file
- Material Design (Android 5)
- Text size on PopupAlert automatically calculated
- New Setting: Show POI Description
- New Setting: Show POI Category
- Bug fixes: Stability improvements
You can run in the background(no internet connection needed) that popup warnings(+sound if you like)... on top on the tomtom map
I imported using csv file
(for the manual)
Please Login or Register to see the links
The trick is to use his keywords, like camera in the description field, so the right icon pop's up