Waze 4 comes with only 3 low contrast color schemes, but you can now use a tool to change the map colors or create new color schemes:
Code:Please Login or Register to see the links
Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic v18.104.22.168
Calendar notification remainder is now supported!
Notifications stuck on the ETA bar - fixed
Long route performance in map renderer
Map controls fixes for low resolution devices
Verify calendar event through search screen bug fixed
Navigation line thickness will be fixed for next Play Store release (4.1)
Waze Social GPS Maps & Traffic v22.214.171.124
Version 4.0 introduces an innovative design that facilitates navigation, sending alerts and share.
* Reduced battery consumption
* Less touch to start journey, send position and destination
* New ETA screen all in one place. View alerts, alternate routes, add stop, and instantly send your ETA to family and friends.
* Map more simple, clean and focused on your journey
* Smart Notifications to leave on time to Calendar events based on traffic
This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
Waze - GPS, Maps & Traffic v126.96.36.199 beta
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Improved sensitivity when changing zoom levels
Editors Map Scheme is now available
Landscape mode - fixed car position
Landscape mode - removed current street name label
Fixed an issue where users were unable to delete items from the navigation list
Search results should now show "Time off route" correctly
Fixed the bug where Gas Prices reporting was missing from the Reports Menu.
Searching for Gas Stations should now work correctly
Fixed a Calendar Events bug where push notifications would open the map
Confirm address push of calendar event bug is fixed
Slow down detected inline notifications bug is fixed
Crash and stability fixes
After upgrading, the selected voice prompt might get reset to the default voice
Waze - GPS, Maps & Traffic v188.8.131.52 beta
Requirements: 4.0 and up
Waze beta 184.108.40.206
Fixed the bug where sound settings aren’t saved after upgrading
Bug and stability fixes
Waze - GPS, Maps & Traffic v220.127.116.11
Planned Drive Feature - you can now schedule planned drives in advance and see how long it takes you to get to your destination ahead of time
Ferries - Users can now specify whether or not to route via Ferries (same as the Toll Roads routing option).
Fixed a bug where navigation settings such as Shortest/Fastest Route preferences were not saved.
Off Route time for places - time unit is missing in preview screen
Fixed a bug in the navigation history list where navigating to a favorite item wouldn’t propagate it to the top of list
Fixed a bug where the ‘Due To’ popup ("Faster than...") appeared throughout the entire drive (fixed for some scenarios).
Waze - GPS, Maps & Traffic v18.104.22.168
- Removing a Favorite from History list removes it from Favorite list was fixed
- Fixed an issue where in some countries the navigation voices menu is missing
- When reporting hazard and map issue, the client did not send the report type correctly
- Fixed a bug where "Back" button doesn't work on preview screen
- Railroads will now appear on the map.
- Bugs and stability fixes