Thanks Great Application
Mobile Gmaps v1.30.04 J2ME
GOOGLE MAPS AND OTHERS AT YOUR FINGERS...
Mobile GMaps is a FREE application that displays Google Maps, Yahoo! Maps, Windows Live Local (MSN Virtual Earth) and Ask.com Maps and satellite imagery on Symbian and Java J2ME-enabled mobile phones, PDAs and other devices.
MGMaps can connect to a GPS receiver over bluetooth or use internal GPS features on some phones in order to automatically display the map for your current position.
New in v1.30.04
* MGMaps supports "dynamic" KML files. You can now load any KML file, and if it contains a NetworkLink section the places will be displayed and updated dynamically as you move the map.
* The new version includes the latest satellite imagery from Google Maps.
* Bug fixes and improvements in favorites, GPS, hybrid mode features
New in v1.30.x SERIES
* Supports Hybrid mode for Google, Yahoo and Ask.com maps! Get it here.
* Support for WikiMapia and FON was ported from v1.2x.
* Help/Download Meter — see how much data the application has transferred since it was started.
* GPS over Serial Port — The GPS can now be accessed over the serial port-
* Send MGMaps to another phone over bluetooth from within the application.
* Zooming was improved
* GPS/Move Map no longer "locks" the zoom level
* The KML and Subway Maps services are completely functional and improved
* Help/Check for Update was improved
* Many bug fixes or minor improvements.
* Google Maps for Africa
* Map Caching — that's right, it was finally fixed! You can now specify the size of the memory cache in kilobytes (Settings/Browsing), as a number between 128 and 4096 (4MB).
* Map scrolling is faster, "enhanced" scrolling is enabled by default (you can disable it in Settings/Browsing).
* Bookmarks were renamed to Favorites.
* Markers options were removed, they are now named places and can be of two types: either user-set places (they are actually favorites), or server-set places (search results, KML data, WikiMapia places, ...).
* Search History was added, as its name says it allows you to review your latest 20 searches and run again any of them.
* The Go To option opens a simple form that allows you to quickly move the map to any coordinates. Tip: you can also do that with the Search feature, just search for the desired coordinates in the format: 45.67N 8.9E, or maybe +45°40'12", +8°54'.
* The auto-start option was removed and the application displays the welcome screen only the first time it is run.
* The low memory option was removed, because of the different caching code, but it may get re-added if requested or needed.
Here are some key features of the application:
GPS connectivity: connect to a GPS device over bluetooth or use the internal GPS to view maps or aerial imagery for your current location. Enable GPS synchronization to continuously move the map as you move around, view your position, speed and heading.
Maps and satellite imagery: view various types of maps and aerial images, zoom in and out, mark favorite places with map pushpins.
Search for places or businesses, view the results including addresses and phone numbers. Do you want to call any of them? You can do that directly from Mobile GMaps!
Bookmarks: store your favorite places or search results to jump quickly to any of them.
Mobile WikiMapia:New! WikiMapia.org is a mashup that allows users to add tags and annotate locations displayed on Google Maps. They already have over 1 million places, now you can view them on your cellphone using MGMaps!
View KML files:New! view any .kml file available online containing Google Earth places by simply entering its web address. Compressed files (.kmz) are also supported.
Subway maps: view subway maps for New York, London, Berlin, Washington DC, Boston.
Connectivity with Navizon: use MGMaps together with Navizon in order to support GPS functionality over bluetooth on older Symbian S60 phones and to enable positioning features without a GPS device.
Nokia 3230, Nokia 3250, Nokia 3600, Nokia 3620, Nokia 3650, Nokia 3660, Nokia 5500, Nokia 6260, Nokia 6600, Nokia 6620, Nokia 6630, Nokia 6670, Nokia 6680, Nokia 6681, Nokia 6708, Nokia 7610, Nokia 7650, Nokia 7710, Nokia 9200 Series Communicator, Nokia 9210 Communicator, Nokia 9290 Communicator, Nokia 9300, Nokia 9500, Nokia E50, Nokia E60, Nokia E61, Nokia E62, Nokia E70, Nokia N-Gage, Nokia N-Gage QD, Nokia N70, Nokia N71, Nokia N72, Nokia N73, Nokia N80, Nokia N90, Nokia N91, Nokia N92, Nokia N93,
Sony Ericsson P800, Sony Ericsson P900, Sony Ericsson P910, Sony Ericsson P990
Panasonic X700, Panasonic X800,
SendoX, Siemens SX1,
BenQ P30, BenQ P31,
Motorola A1000, Motorola A920, Motorola A925,
[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
Thanks Great Application
thanks for the fantastic app
Would like to uninstall it but couldn't. Anyone here knows how to uninstall it?
Fantastic application! Thanx man!!!