GPS Speed is the ultimate speedometer for iPhone 3G and 3GS.
Here is a list of features:
* Speedometer with speed profile
* Altimeter with height profile history
* Included altitude correction factor depends on the current position
* Logs in sleep-mode if the application is running
* The application's own lock mode prevents the automatic sleep mode and allows a dimming of the display
* In statistics, the recorded profiles are available for analysis
* Display the recorded tracks in Google Maps ®
* Display the current track in Google Maps ®
(Using Google Maps® requires internet connection)
* These routes can be sent as an email in the formats KML, GPX and CSV with including histogram
* Show average speed and track distance
* Display of ascent and descent
* Continue recording after incoming call
(only if the interruption is not longer than 15 min.)
Please note that for an accurate height measurement, a very good GPS signal is required. This signal is independent of the mobile phone reception.
Within and between buildings, the reception is restricted. When you see just a red signal indicator the GPS reception is to bad.
Please try again with a clear view to the sky.
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to send an email to support[at]iphone.xgadgets.de.
We will attend to your request as soon as possible.
- Alternative map: Satellite or Hybrid
- Direction display in map view (3GS: either through GPS or compass)
- Display maps optional only with wifi connection
- Save the last selected detail view
- Nautical units
- Minor bugfixes
- Large map display
- Display of position information
- Performance improvement
- Minor bugfix
- Speed display up to 240 mph or 360km/h when use auto scaling