Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 159
  1. #51
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I need a little bit help.

    1. I bought Samsung Evo 64gb (SP64 D/eu) made in Korea SD card, does anyone try to change CID on this card?
    2.I m having problem with card reader in my laptop. Recently, i found that card reader needs to be connected directly to PCI of laptop. Does anyone know what type of laptops does have card reader connected directly to pci? Or is it there another way to access (via usb card reader) to PCI?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #52
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prlenissan View Post
    I need a little bit help.

    1. I bought Samsung Evo 64gb (SP64 D/eu) made in Korea SD card, does anyone try to change CID on this card?
    2.I m having problem with card reader in my laptop. Recently, i found that card reader needs to be connected directly to PCI of laptop. Does anyone know what type of laptops does have card reader connected directly to pci? Or is it there another way to access (via usb card reader) to PCI?
    From my experience, you cannot use the orange cards (EVO). I ordered 2 from 2 different places, both with a number that ends with D. the program tries to change their CID and even spits out some 'success' message, but when you check it, they keep the same CID. So try to find an EVO+ (red) card, thats what people have most success with.

    About the card reader/writer - it needs to be a PCI card and not a USB card. As far as I know, all built-in card readers in laptops are PCI cards, but maybe I'm wrong. I have never seen one that is connected internally to USB bus (only on desktops).

  4. #53
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackQashqai View Post
    From my experience, you cannot use the orange cards (EVO). I ordered 2 from 2 different places, both with a number that ends with D. the program tries to change their CID and even spits out some 'success' message, but when you check it, they keep the same CID. So try to find an EVO+ (red) card, thats what people have most success with.

    About the card reader/writer - it needs to be a PCI card and not a USB card. As far as I know, all built-in card readers in laptops are PCI cards, but maybe I'm wrong. I have never seen one that is connected internally to USB bus (only on desktops).
    YES YOU CAN USE ALSO ORANGE SD CARDS!! ALL SIZES, ALSO 8GB!!! This what you wrote is AFAIK I tested it many times before all different sizes and NEVER the CID was not changed!!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    This one on the picture will change CID with no problem, you just need to get RIGHT laptop now

  5. #54
    Member + Nissan Connect 1 V8 map Europe download vwpassat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On Planet Earth
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    5

    Default Nissan Connect 1 V8 map Europe download

    Quote Originally Posted by Black1982 View Post
    YES YOU CAN USE ALSO ORANGE SD CARDS!! ALL SIZES, ALSO 8GB!!! This what you wrote is AFAIK I tested it many times before all different sizes and NEVER the CID was not changed!!!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    This one on the picture will change CID with no problem, you just need to get RIGHT laptop now
    Is it possible to change it with a Toshiba Satellite?
    Can you also change it with a Acer Aspire desktop with internal sd-card reader?

  6. #55
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vwpassat View Post
    Is it possible to change it with a Toshiba Satellite?
    Can you also change it with a Acer Aspire desktop with internal sd-card reader?
    with Toshiba Sattelite YES but not with every model, some laptops have usb sd card reader
    with ACER ASPIRE DESKTOP NO

  7. #56
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    When o type command lsblk this is what came up. It should be says mmcblk01, instead of sdc1? Is this means that card reader is not compatible?


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prlenissan View Post
    When o type command lsblk this is what came up. It should be says mmcblk01, instead of sdc1? Is this means that card reader is not compatible?


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    firt you type "sudo su" enter password than you type a command "ls /dev/mmc*" you will get message which devices are on laptop .. if mmcblk0 is there than you can do it, with this laptop you cant do it it has USB card reader

  9. #58
    Member + Nissan Connect 1 V8 map Europe download vwpassat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    On Planet Earth
    Posts
    64
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Black1982 View Post
    with Toshiba Sattelite YES but not with every model, some laptops have usb sd card reader
    with ACER ASPIRE DESKTOP NO
    Thank you for your reply, will try to make the card with the Toshiba

  10. #59
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    8
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    After a real struggle and great help from my friend who is a programmer i finally change CID number (EVO SP64D made in Korean) and it works!
    He used this codes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and modify it for this type of card (i don t know what he did exactly, i think he delete some commands for checking is Evo plus card in SD slot?) But unfortunately, for my country (Serbia) Nissan Connect 1 didn`t make detailed map (with streets) so i`m waiting for next update, hopely with Serbian streets added.

    This is really hard thing to do, and my advice is to be prepare (with laptop, sd card) and if you don t know how to programme find some who does know.

  11. #60
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Valhalla
    Posts
    127
    Rep Power
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by prlenissan View Post
    After a real struggle and great help from my friend who is a programmer i finally change CID number (EVO SP64D made in Korean) and it works!
    He used this codes [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] and modify it for this type of card (i don t know what he did exactly, i think he delete some commands for checking is Evo plus card in SD slot?) But unfortunately, for my country (Serbia) Nissan Connect 1 didn`t make detailed map (with streets) so i`m waiting for next update, hopely with Serbian streets added.

    This is really hard thing to do, and my advice is to be prepare (with laptop, sd card) and if you don t know how to programme find some who does know.
    I am happy that you finally Change CID with a help of your friend .. as I said that your card will allow to change CID
    As for Serbia coverage, Nissan only publish each year connecting road, NOT detailed coverage. I think there would never be detailed coverage for Serbia

 

 
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •