Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 759
  1. #261
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    FYI

    I have succesfull combined the BMW WestEU maps 2019-1, with Audi WestEU index files 2018-2 and PSA base files.

    The only PSA database file i didn't change is S_ZF1914_v1.DB, because this is the original voice database of PSA
    I can search Poi, insert postal codes, housenumbers and zoom, but not insert special characters.

    Maybe for the best coverage, it is better to use also the Audi maps, but I prefer for now the newer BMW maps.
    Maybe after the first test I try the Audi maps too.
    I have not driven with this combination. Only static test. I can't say something about the blue navigation line.
    I will test soon.
    Last edited by kiteeye; 19th October 2018 at 12:45 AM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #262
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Madrid, España
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiteeye View Post
    FYI

    I have succesfull combined the BMW WestEU maps 2019-1, with Audi WestEU index files 2018-2 and PSA base files.

    The only PSA database file i didn't change is S_ZF1914_v1.DB, because this is the original voice database of PSA
    I can search Poi, insert postal codes, housenumbers and zoom, but not insert special characters.

    Maybe for the best coverage, it is better to use also the Audi maps, but I prefer for now the newer BMW maps.
    Maybe after the first test I try the Audi maps too.
    I have not driven with this combination. Only static test. I can't say something about the blue navigation line.
    I will test soon.
    We edit the file. INI

    Enviado desde mi MX4 mediante Tapatalk

  4. #263
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Yes, you can combine files from Audi, Bmw and Psa by edit with a text editor the ini file.
    All new files are in the second database directory.
    The lack of special characters is IMHO the only bug now.
    If you can live with that, you have the most recent files

  5. #264
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    Madrid, España
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiteeye View Post
    Yes, you can combine files from Audi, Bmw and Psa by edit with a text editor the ini file.
    All new files are in the second database directory.
    The lack of special characters is IMHO the only bug now.
    If you can live with that, you have the most recent files
    Yes, but what files are taken from BMW and AUDI?

    Enviado desde mi MX4 mediante Tapatalk

  6. #265
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Age
    38
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neznam View Post
    EUROPE PREMIUM EAST 2019-1 for bmw

    Can someone create working maps for RNEG?

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    and for those wondering about coverage difference between east and west , here you go:

    Europe East: ============ Full Coverage: Belgium, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Vatican city and Belarus. =============== Only Main Road: Albania, Andorra, Bosnia and Herzegovina, France, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Macedonia, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Portugal and Spain.

    Europe West: ============ Full Coverage: Andorra, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, Finland, France, Greece, Gibraltar, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, Norway, Austria, Poland, Portugal, San Marino, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Hungary and Vatican city. =============== Only Main Road: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Turkey, and Ukraine.
    Something's not right ... Romania is in the East and yet it does not appear on the eastern maps ... but with main road only, on the western maps ...

  7. #266
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Romania
    Age
    39
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Rneg 2019-1 East European map

    Made it from east europe BMW Premium 2019-1
    Tested and working:
    -search to number on streets

    HTML Code:
    Please Login or Register to see the links
    Please test and like!

  8. #267
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    rererw
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I confirm works in my citroen c5 2010 Rneg ver.50b :piwo:: 1:

  9. #268
    Member + RNEG map update 2018.2RNEG map update 2018.2RNEG map update 2018.2
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Sarajevo, Bosnia
    Posts
    92
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topczak View Post
    I confirm works in my citroen c5 2010 Rneg ver.50b :piwo:: 1:
    Where is your location? What country?

  10. #269
    Pro-Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fjmallen View Post
    Yes, but what files are taken from BMW and AUDI?
    BMW and Audi has also a Harman Becker system like PSA. The map and index databasefiles are almost the same and useable for PSA.
    From BMW Premium CIC 2019-1 there are downloads within this topic already, but you must keep old index file from PSA EX541a_LIT.db
    The BMW index files EA811Wa_L1.db and EA811Wa_L2.db give problems with poi, housenumbers and zoom.

    If you uses the Audi index files from an Audi MMI3G system with the same coverage as BMW, you don't have these problems.
    I have used EJ732Ga_L1.db, EJ732Ga_L2.db, EJ732Ga_L3.db from MMI3GH, you can find the latest version in de Audi topic
    I have only done a static test, without driving. Next week I will test the navigation for several time.
    Last edited by kiteeye; 20th October 2018 at 11:19 AM.

  11. #270
    Member +
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Here I leave a link to the base created by kiteeye


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Enviado desde mi Mi Note 2 mediante Tapatalk

 

 
Page 27 of 76 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •