Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 216
  1. #171
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    help

    Quote Originally Posted by kinlozen View Post
    the new 208 with the new NAC system has android auto already, earlier 208 does not get an update
    But my 208 is year 2017.. I bought it in December. Maybe ther is some firmware to update my Head Unit. is it make sense?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #172
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Wow, december 2017. Back to the future
    In peugeot nac system is now only in new 3008 and 5008. Will be in 308 after lift. Other models in 2017 but i don't know exact date.


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  4. #173
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+iv2Firmwares Smeg+iv2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kocjan View Post
    Wow, december 2017. Back to the future
    In peugeot nac system is now only in new 3008 and 5008. Will be in 308 after lift. Other models in 2017 but i don't know exact date.


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

    208, 2008 and 508 build after february 2017 has also got the new system like the 3008 and 5008

  5. #174
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Any source of this information? Servicebox nothing knows about it.
    Psa cars with nac:
    New 3008 and 5008, new c3, c4 picasso and c-elysee


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  6. #175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    -
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Servicebox does know about it. 208 has had NAC since OPR 14693: 30th of January 2017. 2008: at least since December 1st, 2016.

  7. #176
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+iv2Firmwares Smeg+iv2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flashbax_50 View Post
    Servicebox does know about it. 208 has had NAC since OPR 14693: 30th of January 2017. 2008: at least since December 1st, 2016.
    Maybe it depends on country, in the Netherlands the 208 and 2008 both got it from february 17

  8. #177
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Scotla d
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Not sure what am doing wrong. Have downloaded file extracted it to a formated usb. Made sure it was on the usb and is gone to my ds4 pluged it in and after a good 15min nothing happening.not sure where i have gone wrong a guide on how to do this step by step for idiots would be real handy. ok i got it just need to get mirror link turned on
    Last edited by bigcamy; 8th June 2017 at 06:44 AM.

  9. #178
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigcamy View Post
    Not sure what am doing wrong. Have downloaded file extracted it to a formated usb. Made sure it was on the usb and is gone to my ds4 pluged it in and after a good 15min nothing happening.not sure where i have gone wrong a guide on how to do this step by step for idiots would be real handy. ok i got it just need to get mirror link turned on
    Not enough update the firmware, for activate the mirrorlink you have to connect the radio to the lexia software and linked to the PSA servers.

    Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

  10. #179
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Bariloche, Argentina
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi!
    I have a 408 with SMEG6.1.D.R8. Is it safe to upgrade to 6.3.D.R6?
    Also, I have incompatibility probelms with Bluetooth and my phone running LineageOS 7.1.2 (didn't have any problem with original firmware, Samsung S5). Is there an update to the BlueTooth?
    Thanks!

  11. #180
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Porto, Portugal
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Djago View Post
    Hi!
    I have a 408 with SMEG6.1.D.R8. Is it safe to upgrade to 6.3.D.R6?
    Also, I have incompatibility probelms with Bluetooth and my phone running LineageOS 7.1.2 (didn't have any problem with original firmware, Samsung S5). Is there an update to the BlueTooth?
    Thanks!
    I think the leasted version post it here have the Citroen logo on start and some features grayed because they aren't available for the Peugeot.

    About the bluetooth, lineage bluids like the former cm never had 100% compatible... so, I doubt even you upgrade the radio firmware you resolve the issue. Bluetooth have proprietary drivers... lineage team will never get the source code of that so, they never able to do a real fix.

    Enviado do meu SM-G930F através de Tapatalk

 

 
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.