Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 199
  1. #121
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+iv2Firmwares Smeg+iv2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    I do not believe android auto will be available on the previous SMEG + or IV2 systems with a firmware update

    From februari production the 208, 2008 and 508 are fitted with the newest NAC system and this system has Android Auto, like 3008 and other citroen models

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #122
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    NI
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kinlozen View Post
    I do not believe android auto will be available on the previous SMEG + or IV2 systems with a firmware update

    From februari production the 208, 2008 and 508 are fitted with the newest NAC system and this system has Android Auto, like 3008 and other citroen models
    Do you know if the 308 will have the new NAC system fitted too?

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

  4. #123
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+iv2Firmwares Smeg+iv2
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    NH
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    2

    Default

    from the facelift-models also the 308 gets NAC, should come this summer

  5. #124
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    i have a Peugeot of March 2016 - Peugeot 208 Style 1.6 BlueHdi
    The last firmware was 6.1.D.R20 and dont appear the icons of apple car and mirrorlink. When i ask peugeot on phone about this they said my hardware dont support.
    i update now for the new firmware 6.3.d.r6 and now appear the icons of apple car and mirrorlink. when i click in the icons appear a message "go to the Peugeot for ativate this".
    Well Peugeot can active that? Because the first time on phone when i ask they said no. Because the hardware. i update the firmware and now show this icons and said is possible to active in Peugeot.
    Like others users said appear too the icon of camera in drive settings.
    Last edited by zizu; 23rd April 2017 at 09:12 PM.

  6. #125
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hardware ok. Find another peugeot service, with smart people


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  7. #126
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kocjan View Post
    Hardware ok. Find another peugeot service, with smart people


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk
    when i buy the car the original firmware was 6.1.D.R19 after a months i updated for the 6.1.D.R20. Both dont appear the icons of apple car and mirrorlink.
    when i buy the car i ask peugeot service and they said to me this functionality wasnt in my hardware.
    I read something about internet about firmwares start with 6.xxx are ready for mirrorlink.
    Well in this days i updated for the new software 6.3.D.R6 and my surprise appears the icons of apple car and mirror link. The message said "for ativate this fuctionality you need purchase in peugeot service".
    Well only peugeot service i can purchase this?

  8. #127
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I bought a car with 6.1.D.R19 and both features were available at once. I expect your dealer could activate these features for free on a new car!

  9. #128
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zizu View Post
    when i buy the car the original firmware was 6.1.D.R19 after a months i updated for the 6.1.D.R20. Both dont appear the icons of apple car and mirrorlink.
    when i buy the car i ask peugeot service and they said to me this functionality wasnt in my hardware.
    I read something about internet about firmwares start with 6.xxx are ready for mirrorlink.
    Well in this days i updated for the new software 6.3.D.R6 and my surprise appears the icons of apple car and mirror link. The message said "for ativate this fuctionality you need purchase in peugeot service".
    Well only peugeot service i can purchase this?
    I had the same problem in ds. It was new car and dealer activated this for free. 3rd dealer, the first two failed.


    Wysłane z iPhone za pomocą Tapatalk

  10. #129
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ardis View Post
    I bought a car with 6.1.D.R19 and both features were available at once. I expect your dealer could activate these features for free on a new car!
    well i guess if i want this features i need pay then!

  11. #130
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    18
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zizu View Post
    well i guess if i want this features i need pay then!
    Just ask. I hope they will do for free

 

 
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.