Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 475

Thread: Firmwares Smeg+

  1. #271
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dpower View Post
    You type "BTRENAME Citroen" or whatever you want to call it. It doesn't work if u just type BTRENAME
    In my C4 PII I type "BTRENAME Citroen" but don't work ... Why ????

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #272
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+Firmwares Smeg+
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    57

    Default 5.4.B.x firmware cheatcodes

    @all

    The 5.4.B.x firmware's libcheatcode does not contain a [BTRENAME paramater] keyword. Therefore, BTRENAME won't have any effect, it is simply ignored.


    Greetz,
    Wayne
    Last edited by WayneLaPie; 31st January 2016 at 04:06 PM.

  4. #273
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    ITALY
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you for the clarification.
    With the firmware 5.4.B.R8 that I installed my C4 PII (2013 ) is recognized as PEUGEOT ...
    There's a update for Citroen ???
    Thank's

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneLaPie View Post
    @all

    The 5.4.B.x firmware's libcheatcode does not contain a [BTRENAME paramater] keyword. Therefore, BTRENAME won't have any effect, it is simply ignored.


    Greetz,
    Wayne

  5. #274
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+Firmwares Smeg+
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lucabest View Post
    Thank you for the clarification.
    With the firmware 5.4.B.R8 that I installed my C4 PII (2013 ) is recognized as PEUGEOT ...
    There's a update for Citroen ???
    Thank's
    The updates are not brand specific, they are headunit specific. The R8 release is definitely compatible with your headunit.
    The string that bothers you is justa bunch of letters. Won't do any harm. If you don't like it, have your dealer correct it with diagbox.

    Greetz,
    Wayne

  6. #275
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    A few questions:

    I have a Citroen C4 Cactus with SMEG5.2.C.R1 (CD: 26050).

    1) What is the latest version for my car?
    2) Is there a changelog?
    3) Anything I should know or be aware of before updating the software?

  7. #276
    Trial Moderator Firmwares Smeg+
    Firmwares Smeg+
    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Just around the corner's street
    Posts
    753
    Rep Power
    246

    Default

    Hello,

    Go to see post 233 et 237 !
    Read all post from this thread is important.

  8. #277
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi. I am running a 2015 508 RXH BlueHDI with firmware version 5.2.a.r9.

    I was wondering if the 5.4.r.8 supports the Norwegian language? This language is not present on my current version.

  9. #278
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+Firmwares Smeg+
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    57

    ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Swifts View Post
    Hi. I am running a 2015 508 RXH BlueHDI with firmware version 5.2.a.r9.

    I was wondering if the 5.4.r.8 supports the Norwegian language? This language is not present on my current version.
    There is no hint the firmware update adds new languages.

    Greetz,
    Wayne

    P.S: Maybe you would like to ask your dealer about it and let us know. It seems a little problematic to me to sell a car which UI doesn't support the target market's language.
    Even russian is supported.

  10. #279
    Member + Firmwares Smeg+Firmwares Smeg+
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    81
    Rep Power
    57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by carcarcarcar View Post
    A few questions:
    I have a Citroen C4 Cactus with SMEG5.2.C.R1 (CD: 26050)
    1) What is the latest version for my car?
    latest fw is 5.4.B.R8

    Your hardware is a SMEG+i V1

    Quote Originally Posted by carcarcarcar View Post
    A few questions:
    2) Is there a changelog?
    No, there is no complete changelog.

    Quote Originally Posted by carcarcarcar View Post
    A few questions:
    3) Anything I should know or be aware of before updating the software?
    If you don't experience any problems you don't need any update.

    Greetz,
    Wayne

    P.S: read sticky "the guide".
    Last edited by WayneLaPie; 2nd February 2016 at 08:56 AM.

  11. #280
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Asturias, Spain
    Age
    22
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My car has smeg 5.1 FR4 can i update directly to 5.4R8?

    Enviado desde mi HUAWEI GRA-L09 mediante Tapatalk

 

 
Page 28 of 48 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.