Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 455
  1. #431
    Member + Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6) tfae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mytheuzen View Post
    tfae,
    It's not a problem with RT6, you have to diagnose with DiagBox for errors codes.
    It's must be a problem with braking switch, or wiring on steering wheel.
    Yeah I firstly thought it could be the firmware because I just can't set a speed and thus can't un-pause and start the cruise control.
    Secondly I thought that the buttons were faulty, but the limiter works and is set with the exact same buttons, so the problem is not on the buttons.

    I recently had to refill the DPF additive and the mechanic did some diagnoses with OBD and since then the cruise control stoped working.
    My guess is that he changed something that shouldn't…
    Citroën C4 II Airdream Seduction 1.6 eHDi 115cv
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] · [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] · [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] · [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] · [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #432
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Ive tried updating from 2.75 to 2.86 and it appears to have completed then it ejects the cd and restarts but it only shows a blank black screen and there is a noise of trying to access the cd every 20 seconds or so.
    Can anyone suggest what to do next?

  4. #433
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesg View Post
    Ive tried updating from 2.75 to 2.86 and it appears to have completed then it ejects the cd and restarts but it only shows a blank black screen and there is a noise of trying to access the cd every 20 seconds or so.
    Can anyone suggest what to do next?
    I've now managed to install 2.80 which supports full UK postcodes.

    The problem remains that when I try to delete old destinations nothing happens, they are still listed.

    Also I'm still not able to access any USB stick. I've tried 3 different ones and nothing happens when I insert them - no error message nothing. The USB option is shown in the music source selection but cannot be selected. One of these sticks has a light that comes on when I insert it in the socket, so the socket it connected to power.

    Any ideas?

  5. #434
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesg View Post
    Also I'm still not able to access any USB stick. I've tried 3 different ones and nothing happens when I insert them - no error message nothing. The USB option is shown in the music source selection but cannot be selected. One of these sticks has a light that comes on when I insert it in the socket, so the socket it connected to power.

    Any ideas?
    Hi Lesg,

    Please see my problem at [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] (similar to yours, regarding USB non recognition) and the solution in [Only registered and activated users can see links. ].

    Hope it helps you.

    Please keep us posted.
    Thanks

    Cheers,
    SkElEtIkO

  6. #435
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Lesg,
    How do you solve it?
    I have the similar situation. After installation has completed, I received this message: “Error during flasher loading...”
    I have tried 2.80 and 2.86 too. The car is a Citroen C5, SW version: RNEG2.75.C5
    Last edited by launcher; 2nd January 2018 at 11:38 AM.

  7. #436
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Hungary
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by launcher View Post
    Hi Lesg,
    How do you solve it?
    I have the similar situation. After installation has completed, I received this message: “Error during flasher loading...”
    I have tried 2.80 and 2.86 too. The car is a Citroen C5, SW version: RNEG2.75.C5
    I did it!
    The problem was the formatting of usb flash drive. The FAT32 default was not enough. I have formatted with FAT32 64 kb and now it is ok (2.86)

  8. #437
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi Gents,
    Could somebody tell or confirm that chinese version diagbox handle/fix the bluetooth echo issue? Like the below one?
    My peugeot 508's RT6 unit is currently on 2.1 and would like to upgrade the fw to 2.86, but without extra issues(BT echo and the parking sensor low vol). I know, the last one can be fixed with mirascript.

    Thanks!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  9. #438
    Member + Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6)
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    Romania
    Posts
    63
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dyke View Post
    Hi Gents,
    Could somebody tell or confirm that chinese version diagbox handle/fix the bluetooth echo issue? Like the below one?
    My peugeot 508's RT6 unit is currently on 2.1 and would like to upgrade the fw to 2.86, but without extra issues(BT echo and the parking sensor low vol). I know, the last one can be fixed with mirascript.

    Thanks!

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I think is need full chip not this who not work with many new cars. Then need to buy token from peugeot to use psa servers to make calibration with original version of Diagbox, v8.55 is last version. Is 40 euro for 1 token 1 week, is minimum.
    Last edited by Corin; 2nd January 2018 at 10:10 PM.

  10. #439
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Budapest
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    oh, i affraid from this answer. It was too good to be true. Thanks for your answer.
    Now I'm contacting with local dealers about price for this fw upgrade.

  11. #440
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    help please i put the firmware 2.80 in usb and i have 2.75 and keep showing this what to do?

 

 
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.