Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 343
  1. #151
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PT
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi, I am having trouble when trying to update my RT6 to 2.21. When i plug the usb stick it says that the update device is corrupted or incomplete.

    I tried with 3 different USB sticks, the last one a sandisk 3.0, formatted always on slow and on fat32.

    I am placing the containing files on the root of the usb stick.

    I am out of ideas now. An advise?

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #152
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Slovakia
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hello guyz, i have peugeot 508 sw gt with Rt6...where i find the nevest firmware and maps for this car? thanks

  4. #153
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PT
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hugob View Post
    Hi, I am having trouble when trying to update my RT6 to 2.21. When i plug the usb stick it says that the update device is corrupted or incomplete.

    I tried with 3 different USB sticks, the last one a sandisk 3.0, formatted always on slow and on fat32.

    I am placing the containing files on the root of the usb stick.

    I am out of ideas now. An advise?
    Anyone? ideas?

  5. #154
    Trial Moderator Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6)
    Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6)
    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Just around the corner's street
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Hello,

    You can try to update firmware with CD, FW 2.85 for example first post ?
    USB stick run fine with all firmware first post, model 2GB is enough or more.

    @ bilinxe :

    Firmware 2.86 first post
    Maps EU 2016.2 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  6. #155
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PT
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bricoman View Post
    Hello,

    You can try to update firmware with CD, FW 2.85 for example first post ?
    USB stick run fine with all firmware first post, model 2GB is enough or more.

    @ bilinxe :

    Firmware 2.86 first post
    Maps EU 2016.2 : [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Ok, thank you for your response. I'll try a few alternatives and see.

  7. #156
    Trial Moderator Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6)
    Firmwares WipNav+/eMyWay (RT6)
    Bricoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Just around the corner's street
    Posts
    760
    Rep Power
    270

    Default

    Hello,

    Speedcams PT here :
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

  8. #157
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    PT
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi guys. Success finally. No luck with any USB stick but went smooth on the 2.21 with cd. Now more 3 updates to go.

    Thank you for your help.

  9. #158
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    portugal
    Posts
    4
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hey guys,
    i have made everything to install the maps 2016 on a DS5 (2013) rt6 rneg 2.75, but it always asks for the activation code. i have cracked it and got the activation code but when i insert it at the navigator it says its something wrong.

    anyone have experienced the same? what sould i do?

    thanks

  10. #159
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by flippedro View Post
    hey guys,
    i have made everything to install the maps 2016 on a DS5 (2013) rt6 rneg 2.75, but it always asks for the activation code. i have cracked it and got the activation code but when i insert it at the navigator it says its something wrong.

    anyone have experienced the same? what sould i do?

    thanks
    Hi,

    You can easily deactivate the activation code request through mirascript.
    I'll post here later how to do it.


    Thank you


    Cheers,
    SkElEtIkO

  11. #160
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Lisbon, Portugal
    Posts
    20
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Hi,

    As promised, let me explain the way to deactivate the request for maps activation code through Mirascript.

    First of all you shall download mirascript v1.04 file from [Only registered and activated users can see links. ] regarding Mira308sw page (many thanks to them for all their work).
    After that, just unzip the file and place it in the root of a formatted USB pen. Insert the USB pen in your RT6 file with your engine running (all this process shall be done with your engine running and without interruption).

    RT6 shall ask you several questions to which you shall answer "NO", except to the question "RUN RT6_SETTING.CMD?" to which you shall answer YES.
    After that you shall see several settings in a question format like for example:

    "USB=1, Change to 2?" (this is just an example!!)..

    ignore all off them until you see

    "Maps DRM = 1. Change to 0?"

    and that's when you shall answer YES... after that, the question will repeat but with the new setting

    "Maps DRM = 0. Change to 1?",

    you answer NO.....

    if there's anymore questions from there (I cannot remember right now), just answer "NO" until you receive the message "Finished. Reboot?"... after that, answer "YES" and it shall be done.
    Don't forget.. do not change any other setting (some of them can leave your RT6 damaged) and perform all this process with your engine working, RT6 Bluetooth unpaired to all devices and no CD in the drive.

    Lastly let me thank to user jpaulo from Clubds forum, which was the one that allowed to learn this tip.

    Cheers and good luck,
    SkElEtIkO
    Last edited by skeletiko; 16th April 2017 at 11:20 AM.

 

 
Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.