Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member +
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    romania
    Age
    62
    Posts
    44
    Rep Power
    132

    Default NAVIGON Europe v5.8.2 Original

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.

    This post requires you to click the "LIKE this post" button and hit F5 to read this content.
    updated 22 februarie 2017
    Last edited by vasile1955; 30th March 2017 at 07:08 PM.

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Praha
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    This Google Play version is patched or not??? I donīt have rooted phone, I donīt know patched this apk with Lucky Patcher, pls upload file - Cracked / Patched, thx

  4. #3
    Member + NAVIGON Europe v5.8.2 Original rth741's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    68
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    If not rooted use NAVIGON Europe.8.5.2. Patched

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Illyric Peninsule
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rth741 View Post
    If not rooted use NAVIGON Europe.8.5.2. Patched
    Which the Diference from 5.8.2 to 8.5.2 ????
    Heave Diferences ????

  6. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ANDROID NAVIGON Europe v5.8.2 Original:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    works on my phone right after install. After reboot it needs simple reinstall - "New only" suffices ("All" is not necessary).

  7. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpspowrluvr View Post
    ANDROID NAVIGON Europe v5.8.2 Original:[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    works on my phone right after install. After reboot it needs simple reinstall - "New only" suffices ("All" is not necessary).
    How can we install this version on the sd? I mean the Navigon folder (maps, pois etc.) not the application itself. I tried the old method (moved com.navigon...etc. folder to sd card) but does not work. If I move the Navigon folder to sd, a new connection is established after app start to download the needed files again. I changed the settings.xml to sd, but reverts back to internal storage. Please help!

  8. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    On my phone, moving the data folder over to sd worked, no reinstall. So it must be something with the Android on your phone. Good luck finding a fix.

    EDIT: try one of these (most recent version):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Quote Originally Posted by tryfos79 View Post
    How can we install this version on the sd? I mean the Navigon folder (maps, pois etc.) not the application itself. I tried the old method (moved com.navigon...etc. folder to sd card) but does not work. If I move the Navigon folder to sd, a new connection is established after app start to download the needed files again. I changed the settings.xml to sd, but reverts back to internal storage. Please help!
    Last edited by gpspowrluvr; 31st July 2017 at 09:11 AM.

  9. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    23
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gpspowrluvr View Post
    On my phone, moving the data folder over to sd worked, no reinstall. So it must be something with the Android on your phone. Good luck finding a fix.

    EDIT: try one of these (most recent version):

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    I moved the Navigon folder to sd root and the app seems to search again for the missed data in phone's Android/data. I remember doing the move with success in previous versions but it does not work in this version. I haven't changed anything in Android. You just move the "Navigon" folder from Android/data/Com.navigon etc. to sd and it works? I also tried to modify the config .xml files of Navigon in Android/data/data but the app reverts them back.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I don't remember how I did it. One one phone the internal storage was almost full, so the installer offered me automatically to install to SD, so I just had to tap onto 'OK'. So just fill up your internal with a huge folder until only a couple 100MBs are free, install Navigon (to SD when asked), delete the temp. crap folder with scrap files .

    Result: on SD card: /Android/data/com.navigon etc (NOT /Navigon/..) !!

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    serbia
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    ..thx...

 

 

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.