Welcome guest, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 153
  1. #141
    Master alazgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Well i dont like that function too but i havent tried to fix this,my opinion is that parameter can be fixed by editing (with notepad) ApplicationSettings.xml in settins folder,there is a section "DriverView"


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    we must "play" with different values there
    Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.
    Mark Twain

  2.    Advertissements


  3. #142
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Poland
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can anybody upload 480x272 res which will work with this version?

  4. #143
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    bulgaria
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    thank you!!!

  5. #144
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    slovak
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hi i put navigon to my phantom avx1057, navi works but i dont have GPS signal , with other ( Automapa, Igo Primo ) i have signal. I must set up port and baud ? I dont know port and baud of my navi. I tried to find it in sys of IGO but there I have only baud and no port.

    Thanks

  6. #145
    Master alazgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    u can run this utility [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.
    Mark Twain

  7. #146
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Hello everybody. I tried to and managed to get Navigon up and running on my Witson S100 Seat Ibiza Car DVD. But there seems to be a problem with my Gps settings. I have iGo 8 and iGo Primo running with Port:2 and Baudrate:9600 but Navigon cannot find gps signal. After i changed the value of the connection type from 1 to 0 at user settings i got only longitude and no latitude coordinates(it could be vice versa but i did not get a screenshot). Any ideas? Thank you in advance for your help.

  8. #147
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Location
    slovak
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alazgreg View Post
    u can run this utility [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    thanks a lot , works good !

  9. #148
    Master alazgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supergreece View Post
    After i changed the value of the connection type from 1 to 0 at user settings i got only longitude and no latitude coordinates(it could be vice versa but i did not get a screenshot)
    First revert changes to connection type from 0 to 1
    download utility from post #145 and run it,it will show the port & baud of your device
    read carefully 1st post for wich data to change
    Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.
    Mark Twain

  10. #149
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Athens
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thank you Alazgreg for your reply. I downloaded the gpsdebug but it cannot do anything. I do not know if it running at the background but it is not showing something. The thing is that the gps monitor application of my car shows there is connection with 6 sattelites as well as the primo app runs smoothly and locks the sats in about 5 secs. This thing will drive me crazy!! But you mentioned at the first post that 2din screens are not 100% compatible so I have to live with that.

  11. #150
    Master alazgreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Supergreece View Post
    Thank you Alazgreg for your reply. I downloaded the gpsdebug but it cannot do anything. I do not know if it running at the background but it is not showing something. The thing is that the gps monitor application of my car shows there is connection with 6 sattelites as well as the primo app runs smoothly and locks the sats in about 5 secs. This thing will drive me crazy!! But you mentioned at the first post that 2din screens are not 100% compatible so I have to live with that.
    1 more try:open folder MN Settings,modify user settings like u did in folder settins
    Giving up smoking is the easiest thing in the world. I know because I've done it thousands of times.
    Mark Twain

 

 
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 513141516 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.