With NAVIGON you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from NAVIGON in terms of its user-friendliness and features. Thanks to a faithful adaptation of the menu functions, NAVIGON fits in seamlessly with the Android operating concept.
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your NAVIGON is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ New user interface style
+ NAVION Latest Map Gurantee (new customers only)
+ Google Local Search
+ Safety Camera
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for all of Europe
Availble in-app packages:
+ NAVIGON FreshMaps XL
+ Mobile Alert Live -
a new service for reporting and receiving information on MOBILE safety cameras
+ NAVIGON cockpit
+ TrafficLive - Special price until 5th of January!
+ The Michelin restaurant and hotel guide
+ The Michelin green guide
+ ADAC camping- and caravaning guide (only available in German)
+ POI all-in-one (extra package)
+ NAVIGON LPG and Bio-Diesel filling stations
- Important: !Not yet working on Samsung Galaxy Nexus!
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
- NAVIGON is an on-board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.