After you install weather service, open it and goto Settings (click on those 3 dots that are in top right corner) :
* Don't set anything to "Enter path to igo avic" yet. Goto option 2.
* Select your preferred server "openweathermap" / "weatherandeground" (sic!).
* Select your language (info generated by service will be used for TTS output).
Note: If you don't find your desired language here, just disable TTS output in UX configuration menu.
* Select your units type.
* At "Close the program after start service" select "com.nng.igo.primong".
Button from right side should be set to OFF.
* Set "Play sound after weather" on right side to OFF.
* At last option select your desired interval.
* Now, back to first option "Enter path to igo avic".
Set path to iGO folder then press OK button. If everything is OK you'll see a small (temporary) message with "Path found", else check path again.
* If you get "Path found" you're DONE.
sic! = "sic erat scriptum"
Don't forget: weather service needs internet access.