I present a set of iGO PRIMO 2.4 prepared based version
iGO Primo Israel 18.104.22.1685822 (Jan 19 2016)
adapted for the NEXUS 7/2013 - 1920x1200
The set was "slim" mod. was data.zip (contains only interface 800_480, sys.txt also for those purposes has been modified.
1) to save memory and speed everywhere leaving only 800x480 resources (and data.zip, and into the tent of GjAk_v2.2_AriNe-6, and ux-utilities); no branding;
tts in the minimum assembly is also not ENTERED (tried to reduce the .rar), although all the "tts-ready".
2) KitKat allows you to customize the behavior of the status bar panel and push-button menu
assembly debugging and with credit default behavior (resolution 1920x1058 / 1200x1778 with two bars, 1920x1104 / 1200x1824 without status bar), under different settings "Menu Navigation" in GravityBox
and taking away with the aid of all GravityBox (c replaces the standard push-button pop-up menu on the Fan) at full resolution 1920x1200 / 1200x1920;
At intermediate settings vyriant "Navigation Menu" in GravityBox results, to be honest, not really, "glitches" that hamper the work there, but is far from being the whole area of the screen.
3), respectively, in iGO \ data.zip \ ui_android \ multimode.ini and iGO \ content \ skin \ GjAk_v2.2_AriNe-6_800x480_sta.zip \ info.ini Corrections made under all of These Permits (and there were many).
1) unzip to a PC
2) catalog IGO rewritten (for example, through the external SD) in the internal memory (/ storage / emulated / 0 for Flo);
Important: nowhere, not in internal memory or on an external SD card, if you run the IGO is a connection with external SD, there should be another directory IGO (hierarchy level "do not roll!")
3) set iGO Primo Israel 22.214.171.1245822 (Jan 19 2016) .apk, run (yet without tts), make sure That everything works
4) to finish in the / sdcard / iGO / content Necessary topographic data / building, / demos / histspeed, / map / phoeme, / poi, / SpeedCam, / tmc, / userdata / poi
- In / iGO / save / profiles / 01 can be rewritten with user.upoi Favourites and My POI (Favorites and My POI) with other devices / Previous Versions
- In / iGO / save / profiles / 01 / routes can rewrite Their favorite routes with other devices / previous versions;
- In / iGO / save / profiles / 01 / tracks can rewrite Their favorite tracks from other devices / previous versions;
5) start, make sure everything works That
6) if a tts, add in / iGO / content / voice, application set (all of the profile topics, see the "cap."); Primo settings switch to tts.
7) if you want more and more countries, copy / IGO_content to external USB flash drive (drive, the SDXC), connected to OTG, and fill / IGO_content / content -> / building, / demos / histspeed, / map / phoeme, / poi]
8) If adding resources to the external SD Primo starts to "fall", then IMHO with a probability of 99.9% using "broken" files; the remaining 0.1% in my experience be small due to non-compliance "extended date of the Primo", for example, used .hnr. and a full set of cards in the build there; check in the "Help / About / Extras / Content" Whether "reddened" or even "junk" data.
The pack contains a complete set.
Additionally placed version - iGO_Isr_Free_126.96.36.1998958_crk_sys_not_changed
which was the prototype modification.
Thx. Arimi and AerobaticMan